Update XP Gaining is so low 00.00001% Per Monster?

cgrlvj

Apr 27, 2011
Hi Valsha :D
Apparently a 1 star mob gives more exp than gerodians.
I noticed 1 star mobs give around .0003 - .0036% while gerodians will give .0002 - .0003 while being a full star mob.
hope you resolve this issue
Ty ~

Last edited:

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
FOR VALSHA PLEASE FIX MINING RATE n PRICE OF POTION HP,FP,SP all race.

PLEASE RESPECT THIS SIR n BRING BACK my LAUNCHER rare e 70 +3 im need that.u change my launcher as knife reactor +3 im dont need that because im STRIKE TQ ^^

RESPECT PLEASE
Haha this is funny

prince420

Jun 26, 2015
This kind of exp. even you lure all monster in ELF and kill it in 5 hours time with partys u cant get even 1%... try it...

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
Pay for exp potions man

its all about donating

Pay for exp potions man

so this is what its all about.
implementing low exp rate to yield more money from exp potions.

i thought of donating to maxed up my level, coz right now, its the only way.
but then i suspected that its only a bug to be fixed. coz how come a 1 star monster gives much higher exp than the 7 star monster?

but CN spilled the beans. so its now clear.

we all have a choice anyway. to donate or not to donate

check out the 1 star black sign commanders @ bio lab and compare the exp its gives to the 7 star monster herodians.

Last edited:

eric26

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Jun 26, 2014
CN has his own server now that he wants reactor players to play. So I suggest you take what he says with a grain of salt.

I think it's just a bug. As you said, 1 star mob yields more exp than a 7 star mob. That's clearly not right. Let's wait for a fix. And honestly, i'm in favor of a slow exp rate (just not impossibly slow) coz it will mean more activity for the players and server. This server is dying because there was ZERO activity apart from chip wars.

As for the potion, you will need 200GP per level (20 pcs) so for 65 to 75, you will need 2000gp or $2000 I don't think anyone is insane to spend that much to reach 75.

Last edited:

deathnote27

Jun 13, 2015
Mr/Ms Valsha

Im favor of low exp gain. So this game have a thrill. I buy 2pcs of xp potion it cost of 20gp . my lvl65 become a lvl67 . i waste my 20gp if you fix the exp rate.if Its ok if possivle if i refund my gp when he resolve about the xp rate because it is very expensive.

Thanks ! Merry xmas guys.

deathnote27

Jun 13, 2015
Mr/Ms. Valsha my 20gp are now waste vecause of lvl rate updated .. I buy before 2pcs exp gain worth of 20gp to reach lvl67 from lvl65 . zzzzz my GP become a T.Y (T)hank (Y)ou ? :(

valsha

ADMIN
Staff member
ReactoR Creator (since 2009)
Nov 28, 2008
rfreactor.com
Mr/Ms. Valsha my 20gp are now waste vecause of lvl rate updated .. I buy before 2pcs exp gain worth of 20gp to reach lvl67 from lvl65 . zzzzz my GP become a T.Y (T)hank (Y)ou ? :(
Hi, we will check your request.