- The maximum level of the character is 65.
- The character's experience rate is x500.
- PT/Skills are GM
- Drop from mobs and PB rate x5
- Ore digging speed х1
- exp of animus х1000000
- HP chips are visible to everyone.
- You can level up in MAU.
- The auction is running.
- Each race has a BUFFER.
- Starter Store.
- The Storekeeper (ORE) store everything for recycling points.
- Gold Siege Pack for Acretia.
- Gold and Relic weapons and shields for PVP point.
- Gateway Generating Key Dark Hole (45-66lv) : Talik Ignor, Talik favor, T5 stones one by one, Weapon INT 65 lvl. 45-66 lvl - you can enter without a party.
- Gateway Generating Key Dark Hole (56-66lv): Talik Ignor, Talik Favor, T5 envelope, Weapon Analog Donat, 56-66 enter only with a party of 8 people.
- T6 stones in the ore when cleaning it - ore +3 only.
- Reduced the number of mobs in printable quests.
- To delete your character, he must be at least 5th level ("Can't delete character since it's scheduled to be moved to a different server" )
- Keys for Dark Hall 56 - 66 are dropped from Terminals (Chips on CW)
Election of the Patriarch.
Weapon gold & relict piece
- Parts for obtaining weapons Gold and Relic.
- Weapon Gold & Relict Piece [1 - Purchased via PVP point.
- Weapon Gold & Relict Piece [2 - Purchased for Processing Points.
- Weapon Gold & Relict Piece [3 - Given to the character who killed the CHIP on Chip War.
- Weapon Gold & Relict Piece [4 - Dropped by the Guardian (HSK) of the Mine.
- Having collected all 4 parts, we go to the NPC Hero, buy the desired coupon for the Golden or Relic weapon.
- We combine all this at the NPC Hero, and we get the most powerful weapon on the server +7, sharpened for 7 days.
- The character finished off the chip and brought it to the mine, he will receive a reward in any case, even if he is killed while he is carrying it.
- If the player brought the chip into the mine and he is in the guild, all his guild members will receive a reward for those who are in the game at that time (online).
- If the chip bearer dies, then his guild will receive nothing.
- Whoever killed the chip bearer will receive a reward.
- If he is a member of a guild, then all members of his guild who are currently in the game will receive a reward.