report counsil bells never login

Status
Not open for further replies.

renatoeagle

Jan 4, 2011
Medan
LOL acc forever no play other race ^_^

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

i never see [Sleek] in war time every day... need GM do action

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
1 month

Thanks for report

Cya around

lokotoy12

Dec 18, 2011
Hi cn!!

I LOG IN 2CW EVERYDAY AND RE JUST KILL ME ON CAMP AND IM INACTIVE COUNCIL AS BELLS FIRST!!! I NUKE AND DPS DONT BE SUCH A JUDGEMENT BRO.... RENATO IS ACC MAKE WAY TO BAD BELLS SO NO ONE WILL KS HOW SAD IS IT!!! PLEASE REPORT ACCURATELY!!!

[Sleek] = CONSUL

RESPECT THE PERSON WHO PLAY FAIR!!!

KevinHuang

Jun 29, 2014
China
i saw [Sleek] on cw many times sir CN.. but never use race chat.. and bells win because [Sleek] too

Demuth > Bells

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
The problem is that sleek never signed in the log, so i don't have any evidence that he is active. From the log i can see he is inactive.

somewhereibelong

Sep 16, 2010
Somewhere
Seriously? No offense GM CN, but F*CK the Council Log.

What's the use of the council log? No one even signs in there anymore.
So for example, if I am reporting RenatoEagle for inactive council, will you ban him too? Because I can see that no one signed on the log. Answer that question.
Link of the so called logs :http://www.forum.prommorpg.com/reactorf-assembly/30912-rl-and-consuls-sign-log-23.html

And why the hell do you need council log? I am an old player here before and I don't see any log such this in my RF playing. Isn't a GM's job to know who is INACTIVE or ACTIVE on CW? Why you can't login in game to check? Maybe you want to make things clear to all the RF players here, are you even doing your job? Answer that question.

neuroTech

Sep 30, 2014
Philippines
I'll think about this rule. Could be a tool to make other players get ban.
Same here no offense GM CN, but we hope your through with your thinking. Better dissolved that council sign-log. IT REALLY MADE OTHER VALUED PLAYERS BITE THE DUST. It isn't helping the population declining issue.

AdmiraL

Oct 13, 2012
MLA PHILIPPINES
LOL WHO TOLD YOU SLEEK NOT OL MONDAY TO FRIDAY THATS A BIG LIE HE OL 2X A DAY JUST TO DROP NUKES.

[PH]ChromeMox
V2iHaNdSs
[A]dimara[L]

FOREVER BELLS!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

IM SAYING THE TRUTH [Seek] ONLINE 2X A DAY THATS ALL..

[PH]ChromeMox RL Bells
V2iHaNdSs
[A]dmira[L]

Status
Not open for further replies.