Read this pls

snavish

Jun 29, 2015
HI GM and Admins.. :buba::buba:

i notice in game drop items from PB BAAL Events. About Amulets and Rings

AMULET & RING drops from baal PB

ACC = 30/30AttackDeff Amulet and Ring [Permanent item]

BELL = 30/30 AttacKdeff Amulet and Ring [Permanent item]

CORA = 30/25AttackDeff Amulet[Permanent item] :shok:But what happen to 30%Attack Ring ?? why every ring drops has time limit?many cora complaining about this. the 30%Attack Elemental Dan Cuss H5 Ring has gone now. it so unfair. no permanent item Ring drops at BAAL now in CORA SIDE.

:russian_roulette: PLS let me know if this is bug or admins are removing this permanent ring item now from cora. coz its realy unfair and not balance.

KevinHuang

Jun 29, 2014
China
bells 30/30? are you sure? bells 25.30 AD lol
and bells amulet only 25% attack dont have deff and if we want use deff elems must change it to another amulet 30% deff

only acc have that perfect elems 30/30 LOL

and about cora ring has a limit idk about that cause im not playing cora

Last edited:

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
Can you put a screen of what you say?

eric26

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Jun 26, 2014
It's true that there are temporary elems (keepslayer) being dropped by baal. This is for bells and cora only BUT even ACC can PICK them and they are also being dropped in ACC Baal. So I guess there's nothing unfair about that as it is even more beneficial to cora and bells coz they can use them and acc can't.

As for the 30 atk ring missing for cora. This is hard to tell. You need to either 1) have checked every dropped of all the baals or 2) know the inventories of all those who looted in baal. Can you say you have either one sir? I can't.

KingSpec

Nov 22, 2011
Bekasi
bells 30/30? are you sure? bells 25.30 AD lol
and bells amulet only 25% attack dont have deff and if we want use deff elems must change it to another amulet 30% deff

only acc have that perfect elems 30/30 LOL

and about cora ring has a limit idk about that cause im not playing cora
Since When that bels have Non Pitboss Elem give bels 30.30 Attack Deff ??
You got debuff lvl GM already dude

prince420

Jun 26, 2015
I forgot to SS that too, but it's true Sir, 30% attack ring on Cora has rental period I looted 3 pcs of 30% attack elems and 2 pcs was 1 month rental and the other was 1 week rental, but all of them was gone on my storage after a week. Can you please check the 30% attack ring elem sir? it might be bug or something.

abiyucok

Mar 25, 2012
Surabaya
I forgot to SS that too, but it's true Sir, 30% attack ring on Cora has rental period I looted 3 pcs of 30% attack elems and 2 pcs was 1 month rental and the other was 1 week rental, but all of them was gone on my storage after a week. Can you please check the 30% attack ring elem sir? it might be bug or something.
Sir Maybe That is Elems HSK ..
Not 30% Elems

prince420

Jun 26, 2015
Sir Maybe That is Elems HSK ..
Not 30% Elems

we'll I think I can differentiate an elemental HSK from the elemental ring -_-
we're not newbies on this game. :no: