ninja looter

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathnote27

Jun 13, 2015
Posser ,,, thats not a Big deal for Cora ... we give that loots to our normal players ... see cora's full donor playing so we dont need that ... u kevin huang stop possing a destructing our race .. go back to ur race bells .. so noob .

Ignore this 1 sir CN ,, Thanks...

nathanr27

Sep 17, 2013
Wales
damn guys the server is just starting to gain numbers and u reporting each other over loot and its loot that cora has many of damn guys ol to cora for pb the complain over loots when they are playing bells race give it up bro

KevinHuang

Jun 29, 2014
China
Posser ,,, thats not a Big deal for Cora ... we give that loots to our normal players ... see cora's full donor playing so we dont need that ... u kevin huang stop possing a destructing our race .. go back to ur race bells .. so noob .

Ignore this 1 sir CN ,, Thanks...
rules still rules.. and this SS i got from my friend not mind.. if you want trash talk dont do that in here..
and if you want trash talk like that, i can do more than that...
remember that scammer cora....

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

damn guys the server is just starting to gain numbers and u reporting each other over loot and its loot that cora has many of damn guys ol to cora for pb the complain over loots when they are playing bells race give it up bro
yeah cause you have alot of money to FD, how about normal player? if they want to loot for their items but that player do that ninja loot??

you dont need that items cause you FD at cora... dont crying cause of this post...

im not asking your opinion, and my friend playing cora too, he said to post so i do it... dont cry in here

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

need more detail about this picture?

check this https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...6682018029&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_reply

i got this from my friend and dont cry in here... if you want TT go to group i will be waiting...

tangnamo13

Dec 5, 2014
stfu kevin and your friend his just a race hoppers who's nothings on his brain but a piece of nuts

nathanr27

Sep 17, 2013
Wales
you dont even play cora u just come over when u see us doing PB, crying i aint crying bro u are crying obviously or u wouldnt post this haha and u dont see any cora posting anything about it just u, move on bro go pb with ur race and stop crying becouse u got no loot

prince420

Jun 26, 2015
Actually you are right nathan!

This guy just wanted to post to ban players from cora...

This is not ninja loot anyway. Stop posting fake report u destroy population of this server....

nornelito

Dec 13, 2014
HAHAHA!!!! THIS IS SO FUNNY CORA DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS CAUSE EVEN THEY NINJA LOOTED WE STILL CONSIDER THIS A NORMAL LOOTS.

IGN:Kerobin(ACTIVE)

KevinHuang

Jun 29, 2014
China
you dont even play cora u just come over when u see us doing PB, crying i aint crying bro u are crying obviously or u wouldnt post this haha and u dont see any cora posting anything about it just u, move on bro go pb with ur race and stop crying becouse u got no loot
i think you are the one crying here cause im post to banned, and sorry i dont need items cause i have BM set.. im not like you crying cause this post only.. and better watch your mouth nathan... or someone will hate you again..
i can do more than you do... call your cora here only for this post? i dont care..
rules still rules... if you dont like this post better you dont read this...

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Actually you are right nathan!

This guy just wanted to post to ban players from cora...

This is not ninja loot anyway. Stop posting fake report u destroy population of this server....
destroy population? banned 1 or 2 player will destroy population? oh you think more stronger cause all of my friend back to cora and donate to play? remember that weetlook you still nothing in here... for what i post that fake report if someone tell me for report? dont act like a kid in here..

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

HAHAHA!!!! THIS IS SO FUNNY CORA DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS CAUSE EVEN THEY NINJA LOOTED WE STILL CONSIDER THIS A NORMAL LOOTS.

IGN:Kerobin(ACTIVE)
yeah you dont care cause you only think about yourself not for newbie player..
thats why when cora down is to hard get items cause player like you dont know how to help newbie...

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
No matter if its a bid deal or not, rules are teh same for everyone. Ban for this is not permanent, i could give 1 week discount in this case because i replyed late, in this case i give 3 weeks instead of 1 month.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.