Level 1-48
Normal leveling at your base as always, i don't think i need to teach you this​
Level 48-50
Giant Baba at Vc cauldron
located at abandoned cave​
Vc.jpg

50-51
ACC : Warehouse at map 117​
Bellato : i forgot but i think it's herodian at annacade (i will update the map when im there)​
cora : at Numerus (i will update the map when im there)​
117.jpg

51-52
Red Haired Splinter at outcast or beast mountain
52-56
Hook Brutal at outcast our beast mountain
you need to go there because it drop Lv 55-60 Type B weapon​
sell or give your unused weapon and below 6 slot weapon​
Hook Brutal.jpg

56-60
Naroom Captain at Outcast
it's slow but you're gonna need to get Lv 60 with Lv 60 gear for the next​
55-65
Elf Berserker at Elf land (you can last hit at level 58)
you need 240+ dodge for this or a goo tanker​
dealing more than 10k damage for ranger​
Cartella Biolab 2nd floor at Ether
never tried there before, but they said exp is good​
For alternatif :​
you can do 3 quest that gives a lot of exp​
-Biolab, beasmountain and outcast quest
ask the detail from other players in-game​
Quest at level 55 will give you 2 level if you want to rush your level, but exp will be slower later at lv 63​
Quest at level 63 or 64 will get you to level 65 immediately​
40.40 elems user can solo most of the monster above​
for normal players, take your time and don't rush​
try to find a party or PL because you can't solo without dying​
for level 56 above, ask for help to find Separation Jade from Metal Eater at Elf land​

Last edited:
Reactions: silver

eslevi

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Apr 11, 2010
916 California
One way to get to instant 65 is leveling to Lv61.

The following quests to get massive exp is:

Entering the Laboratory (3 chain quests) ---
15 kills each mutant walker & rage claw --> 15 kills each king mutant walker --> 30 kills each junior reaper & 15 kills each reaper

New Land (2 chain quests) ---
20 kills each black crow warbeast --> 20 kills each clawed draco

Darkedge Forest Hunter (2 chain quests) ---
20 kills each red fanged lunker --> 15 kills each brutal hook

Trace of Taming (3 chain quests) ---
30 kills each fang splinter > 10 kills each red hair splinter > 5 kills each cremul patrol & kukra patrol

To the Outcast Land (3 chain quests) ---
5 kills each cremul snatcher scout --> 5 kills each naroom crawler scout --> 5 kills each kukra vafer gladiator

It is recommended to do the quests in order for maximum exp reward and at lv61 to instant lv65. Finishing any of 1 of these quests before lv61 will hinder your reach to 65.
However, for the suspicion of not doing it order has not been experienced. The reward exp might be the same but myself haven't tested it yet.

leveling from 52-56, kill hook brutals, they are modified for the best current exp in this server.

leveling from 56-60, kill naroom crawler captain. these mobs are in outcast land and elf land.

leveling from 58-61, kill elf land berserkers on 2nd floor of last room.

There are 2 daily quests for 14% total exp pots. *7% exp pot each 2x* (below is the link)

lv55 and 60 items are here on this guide. (below is the link)

DO NOT FORGET TO USE CHOCOLATE OR CANDY FROM CASH SHOP FOR EXTRA EXP GAIN.

Last edited:
Reactions: silver
hmmm...this levelling guide is so pro i hope players will be able to complete it leveling in elf land was kind of difficult as the entrance was usually camped and without guildmates its very easy to get mobbed without a decent set of elementals rings earrings and amulet well lets just say it might be a rough ride an open cash shop helps awesome leveling guide by the way<3

Hellraisa

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Sep 24, 2009
At level 40 you can Kill Callianas for an Erotik Sketchbook item. This can start an optional quest at the SafeZone NPC. Follow this quest and you get a 10% exp boost emblem.
At level 51-55 you can do a similar Quest in the Biolab. You need to drop a "First Master Key" from the Mobs there, then you can start the Quest at the JewelCube NPC in Biolab right at the entrance. If you finish that you gain a 50% exp boost Emblem for 7 Days.

Zumbi

Feb 15, 2021
At level 40 you can Kill Callianas for an Erotik Sketchbook item. This can start an optional quest at the SafeZone NPC. Follow this quest and you get a 10% exp boost emblem.
At level 51-55 you can do a similar Quest in the Biolab. You need to drop a "First Master Key" from the Mobs there, then you can start the Quest at the JewelCube NPC in Biolab right at the entrance. If you finish that you gain a 50% exp boost Emblem for 7 Days.
Does anyone know if this is still true? I was in Kartella for 2 hours lastnight and never got a first master key, I did get (5) second master keys though.

Reactions: valsha