FAQ [Info] List of all "Login: Unknown error"s

fonion

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Mar 14, 2010
Malang, Indonesia
i didnt play for like 1 year and i cant log in it said Unknown error 40 please help me
if u got error 40 >> thats mean u got banned before
and if u not play for 1 year >> thats mean u got pemanen banned

Zerato

Jul 15, 2013
Cant connect to game wrong name

Error login Wrong name thats my error but i have registered all requirements..

Waesche

Jan 30, 2014
Well, I think it's pretty clear, almost everyone who's tried to register for this game, is getting the same "Error login: Wrong name" error...Same as me :/ I guess it's just a bad time to try to play? Hopefully SOMEONE is working on this >_< Unless, maybe I'm doing something wrong

xTherionx

Feb 19, 2014
I dont know where to post this I have posted one other place and some one deleted my post I am Having an Issue Logging into the main site with my account and when I try it says That hack attempt try again later my bud logs into my account and allows him to do it but I cant can a GM or some one please help me

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
I dont know where to post this I have posted one other place and some one deleted my post I am Having an Issue Logging into the main site with my account and when I try it says That hack attempt try again later my bud logs into my account and allows him to do it but I cant can a GM or some one please help me
You already posted once and posted again on another thread, now posting here. You got a reply in another thread already, so stop flooding the forujm with the same spot, because is bannable. 1st and last warning.

wafuboy

Jun 16, 2014
Error: connect error 10061

Lol can you resolve this problem? cant play. Im new here

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

Error: connect error 10061
(when i click on PLAY)
Lol can you resolve this problem? cant play. Im new here

Formaldahide

Sep 18, 2014
Oke, just registerd yesterday, downloaded the client but when i try to log in it says Error: Login: Wrong name. How can i fix this?