FAQ [Info] List of all "Login: Unknown error"s

ayangkenn27

Mar 9, 2011
mine also says timeout, so i updated, but then another problem appeared, it says [SB Detected]...cnt log in pls help

iSeekRevenge

bon06

Feb 17, 2012
hi , i just donwloaded the new Client and NEW patch that given on Download section , and registered an account ,but when i try to log in it just said " WRONG NAME " same as everyone problem , i wonder whats wrong?

alcarraz

Mar 3, 2012
hi there, i have the same problem, i registered yesterday and just got the rf reactor patch finished just now, and when i try to log in, it says " Error: Login: Wrong Name" ...anyone here who has an idea what to do?

mardin101

Mar 4, 2012
hi, im having same error as above, wrong name. ived fully registered here and installed the game properly today, so i dont know how to fix this. does anyone know how to deal with this problem?
greetz mardin101

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
RACE:ACCRETIAN
CHAR NAME:1316568848
USER:eek:siris001
LEVEL:65
CLASS:GUNNER EX/CLASS = WARRIOR
REQUEST:SIR WHY DID YOU BANNED MY ACCOUNT IN CB BUG ?
IN 9999 DAYS ..... because this happened, I joined the guild Imperial DiscipleS,
The Guild Master of DiscipleS. Is Nobootics ..
and Then we have the CB .. and Nobootics he kick me in the Guild
then not lose the aura
done in the three days aura is still in my char
and I join the guild and then the aura is lost
and why Sir preto you banned me In 9999 Days
Valsha please Return My Account ......????

HyperLynx

Apr 3, 2009
A place called earth.
RACE:ACCRETIAN
CHAR NAME:1316568848
USER:eek:siris001
LEVEL:65
CLASS:GUNNER EX/CLASS = WARRIOR
REQUEST:SIR WHY DID YOU BANNED MY ACCOUNT IN CB BUG ?
IN 9999 DAYS ..... because this happened, I joined the guild Imperial DiscipleS,
The Guild Master of DiscipleS. Is Nobootics ..
and Then we have the CB .. and Nobootics he kick me in the Guild
then not lose the aura
done in the three days aura is still in my char
and I join the guild and then the aura is lost
and why Sir preto you banned me In 9999 Days
Valsha please Return My Account ......????
Dude, you got to stop posting everywhere you want. Be patient and wait for a GM to reply. Don't piss me off or I will ban you forum account as well. Just wait for my reply, I'm already investigating the CB BUG case you are saying and I'm gonna talk to Noobotics about it. Thank you!

AGAIN, STOP SPAMMING YOUR PROBLEM ON EVERY POSSIBLE THREAD THAT YOU CAN SEE!

ryangermel1

Mar 10, 2012
BALINGOAN
ok il wait your investigating on my account

ok sir hyper sorry for spaming .....dont banned my furom ^_^
and sir hyper if you investigating To Noobotics Pm Me Il Ready TAlk to
Noobotics ^_^ ;)

deonlione04

Feb 18, 2011
:p

mine also says timeout, so i updated, but then another problem appeared, it says [sb detected]...cnt log in pls help

iseekrevenge
sb detected= sand box detected its considered by the game cheat. >.<

Furryfriend

Jul 22, 2012
Hi, Im having the same "login error: wrong name"- problem as some of the other commenters above. I couldnt find the solution for it in this thread so is there one?

menoksinx

Nov 2, 2012
checking files... for 30mins damn...

cant finish checking files... zzzz... but my connection works fine... it was like, i played 30-40mins ago, the i tried to log in again then this problem occurred...

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

error: login: Timeout wew
30mins ago my launcher checks out fine...

ahmadfikri

May 4, 2012
A Places Called Earth
cant finish checking files... zzzz... but my connection works fine... it was like, i played 30-40mins ago, the i tried to log in again then this problem occurred...

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

error: login: Timeout wew
30mins ago my launcher checks out fine...
Read this 1 dude

http://www.forum.prommorpg.com/rf-general-discussions/3769-guide-to-pass-the-file-checker.html

But dont do it everytime,Checking File keep ur File updated from an Old version.
But if you cant Be patient,Try to use those method.

-When u start this launcher first time, ALL client files will be checked, next time will be MUCH MUCH faster (second launch).
-Make sure to update your launcher or you can not go into the game

And About Error Login :Time Out
You need to Re-Install or Re-Upgrade ur RF_Online.bin from an old Version

Hope its worth and Solve your Problem.

Last edited:

menoksinx

Nov 2, 2012
ok2, w8 ill try... tnx btw...

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

uhmmm another question, where can i download the new RF_Online.bin cuz the one i used previously is the one that was posted here in this forums also... the rf_manual_patch rar file...

ahmadfikri

May 4, 2012
A Places Called Earth
ok2, w8 ill try... tnx btw...

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

uhmmm another question, where can i download the new RF_Online.bin cuz the one i used previously is the one that was posted here in this forums also... the rf_manual_patch rar file...
Actually,If your RF_Online.bin is an Old Version.
when you start Your RF reactor Launcher,The File will be checked there and Automatically Upgrade ur Old version.

And Im not using Rf_Manual_Patch Rar File,I'm Just downloading RF reactor Launcher,Start the Launcher and wait the checking File then Update all File from Launcher coz it's automatically upgrade.wait for 5 hours till all File has been completed Update and then i can Log in to game :)

Last edited:

menoksinx

Nov 2, 2012
ahahaha hmmm i think this will help, but "failed checking downloaded file:RF_Online.bin"
maybe i should just try it again and again... haha tnx...

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

ahahaha hmmm i think this will help, but "failed checking downloaded file:RF_Online.bin"
maybe i should just try it again and again... haha tnx...

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

ahahahaha shit!!! it worked... tnx alot bro!! really big help!! xD
haha another corite saved me... hahaha... more power... godbless!!

xylvr

Mar 3, 2013
i also encounter the WRONG NAME... what should we do? after 6 years i would like to play RF again....