Inactive counsil again

xperiarc

Oct 2, 2013
since im being RL of acc, there is a day without him when CW. maybe thats why RE report him. CMIIW :3

[IND]Nicky

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Jul 12, 2010
Indonesia
online in early cw, and afk in the middle & end. too much theory and words in forum, btter ask CN to see the truth in game.

KevinHuang

Jun 29, 2014
China
may be u just see my post he all in 1 day only>>. and for u kevin huang u say i neve attand so u liar man... 1 always war 2 times a days always active..... all already know...... soo not me fake report ... u just fake report man...

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

i always report inactive coz i always war 2 time a days and many player run for counsil but never war and afk like u did nathan LOL ........

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

out of topid
hahaha you said im fake report? you never saw nett03? that some prove nett03 join CW and someone already post in here...
and whos the fake report? you make this thread before nett03 got consul spot <before elected only register for council spot>

like i said, if you never saw nett03 when cw i can said that too.. im never saw you on cw...
or you dont know what i mean?
infact i saw what i see when cw... and for you dont make thread before that player got council spot...

better LordCream<indnicky> make thread for nutsbolt inactive cause he already got spot at acc...

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
Anyone can report, but the reported must be online RLs and consul. You can't report someone running for a position or is not a consul/RL

TH3H3R0

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Aug 29, 2010
Jakarta
Just Suggest from me...
if want report inactive consul,..
just can do RL/Consul at same race,..
example,..
if consul Cora inactive ==>> just Consul/RL Cora can report in forum him inactive,..
if consul ACC inactive ==>> just Consul/RL ACC can report in forum him inactive,..
if consul BELL inactive ==>> just Consul/RL BELL can report in forum him inactive,..

for avoid tricking report..
Just Suggest,..
Sorry out of topic,..