cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
Take a ss of him being active plz

myplague®

Apr 3, 2012
heartbreak station
I saw netto3 at CW1 June 8, 2015 & CW3 June 9, 2015 and his giving I think a cpt event. Once you pawned him give you not less than 10k cpt. So i avoided pawning him again, it's make me fat. But I don't have SS on that.
Maybe only Netto3 can defend himself and post some ss that he attended CW on his consul term.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Is there any term punishment for a pony report? Religiously, i can assure netto3 attended a 2 CW's although not a guarantee coz i don't have SS.
And for INFO, this netto3 is not a friend of mine in and out of the game. So I'm not in any form defending him.. Its just made me itch down to my spine that somebody posted a false report. I mean what is that? Please just accept the fact that acc decreases in numbers atm, so we cant own every CW for more than 2 months. (I play acc by the way) Jezz, It didn't made you excited that bells had numbers now and there is a lot of potential for pawning spree? (especially bcc/ccc are allies) Not like the past 3 weeks ago that we always DPS bcc/ccc with no other races to play with or defend their chip. C'MON! it seems the population in every race is now a little near to a balance level. Jeeezzzzzzz.....
And right now, a false report! HOOAHAMZZ!

Last edited:

KevinHuang

Jun 29, 2014
China
For RE, if you said never saw him. i never see you too on CW..
i saw Netto03 DPS acc chip with shield and HoR...

and for sir CN, i will tell him <Netto03> to reply and post his own character when online

nathanr27

Sep 17, 2013
Wales
Renato always reporting inactive council when they are like he has something to prove, what is your problem and while i am here can i also check is renato CN becouse he telling me he is and i have ss of him telling me he is GM and telling me watching u hackers always so can u clarify for me is RenatoEagle- Jef hong a GM here please

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
That's what sign log need for

KevinHuang

Jun 29, 2014
China
RE said Nett03 inactive before he got elected consul spot sir CN..

i think we should waiting for 2-3 days before report someone inactive...

not like RE he said inactive before got elected... fake report....

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
Infact reports should be on RL or consul only

renatoeagle

Jan 4, 2011
Medan
may be u just see my post he all in 1 day only>>. and for u kevin huang u say i neve attand so u liar man... 1 always war 2 times a days always active..... all already know...... soo not me fake report ... u just fake report man...

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

i always report inactive coz i always war 2 time a days and many player run for counsil but never war and afk like u did nathan LOL ........

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

out of topid