Inactive council ACC

[IND]Nicky

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Jul 12, 2010
Indonesia
Suspect : nutsnbolts (Def team)
reason : Inactive council. rank 1 ACC, destroying lineup. online just for loot hms & afk. got ban 2times also because destroying lineup
suggest : 3month or perma ban

thank you

lebayer

Mar 25, 2010
Kingdom of Heaven
get your fact straight

nutsnbolts was online when you were no attending cw LC, better ask other councils for facts before reporting.

macky

Dec 10, 2014
yeah

You always not attend cw LC then you want to ban nutsboltz
Better you ban not other council some players said you always post in forum think first your self if your doing job its good coz you always not attend cw... sorry for my english
Sorry sir CN but its true..

LC =LordCream in Acc

Last edited:

[IND]Nicky

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Jul 12, 2010
Indonesia
look the kids. keep play with words, do shit in action.
like i said, "alot words can lie, an act never lie".
online sometimes in cw and active in /race chat, lying acc with words, in act, did acc saw? hell no !
look the post macky, "always not attend cw", means that almost 3days, im not online all of that cw. funny more words please hahaha.
keep hiding in thousands words, CN wont knows in game what u do.
Hope CN online when war time, and check players who play in words, not in action, and BOOM, u guys got ban hahahah.
sorry im giving the fact, not a theory !

macky

Dec 10, 2014
Its up to you :) yeah better CN know this if all council in acc and rl are not OL..
"Dfensive "

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
Active or not he's not signed and now someone reported him.

Banned1 month

lebayer

Mar 25, 2010
Kingdom of Heaven
congrats

congratulations LC you got nutsnbolts banned

lebayer

Mar 25, 2010
Kingdom of Heaven
just wondering

GM CN may i ask why ban the character during their time as council? why not next week when they pass the time they are appointed/voted? at least if you do that they can still use the time left to be active before they get ban, if they really deserve it. because since they are already banned they absolutely have no chance to be active or just help the race.

ulak01234

Jul 20, 2011
Uhmm.. May i speak even if im from bellato . . Mr. CN this is just my opinion about this kind of banning players .. so far as i have noticed the pop of this server is decreasing every time i saw a banned characters. I hope you understand sir CN that most of the players here are workers and cant do 3 cw's a day but still they register for council to help the race. A lot of players are complaining cause how can they OL if they are banned and they cant even vote for there account. Im hoping that Banning councils sr CN will not be 1 month cause thats quite long and it makes other players to reroll to other server.

[IND]Nicky

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Jul 12, 2010
Indonesia
if u active, do in ACTION, not in WORDS.
i have alot SS when he council, afk during cw time at 213 armory.
whatever, fact is fact, words is words. u cant even proof any problems if dont have any action.

lebayer

Mar 25, 2010
Kingdom of Heaven
we already thanked you for the report and successful banning of nuts, so stfu. i was asking GM CN.

rexzelsantos

Jan 11, 2014
Holy Britannian Empire
[IND]Nicky;236066 said:
if u active, do in ACTION, not in WORDS.
i have alot SS when he council, afk during cw time at 213 armory.
whatever, fact is fact, words is words. u cant even proof any problems if dont have any action.
crab mentality :))

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
I'll think about this rule. Could be a tool to make other players get ban.

lebayer

Mar 25, 2010
Kingdom of Heaven
exactly, crab mentality.

Thanks GM CN. more power!