Inactive council ACC

[IND]Nicky

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Jul 12, 2010
Indonesia
Suspect : YrEnCeTwinkle (Ashole inactive)
Otepsss (Inactive also)
TEEPSY (1cw perday, sometimes not on also AFK during cw)

Suggest : YrEnceTwinkle (2Month)
Otepsss (1month)
TEEPSY (1month)

fast response thank you.

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
All 3 banned 1 month

Thanks for report

Cya around

SuperGlue

Mar 3, 2015
No offense to anyone, i just want ask why we have this rule ban inactive Consuls? Does this help our server? I know rules are made fo the benifit of the game. hate to admit but we all know that or community is running out of population, Banning Consuls for now wont help, we just lose more good players in our community, for ex, otepss he help his race he even offered me help on my quests if i want to .they are elected so its their choice what to do? Maybe they are out for important matters, i guess banning must be done if he is inactive in his whole term?or Doing nothing at all.. is there lighter penalty like when inactive for several chipwars, u are strip from your position? Then the other active consul gets the spot, or it is imposible? or my thoughts are wrong..

Anyways not blaming anyone..
RULES are RULES.. :) someone reports, action done..
I guess this is why Sir CN ask for sign logs for him to check if there is false report.. :) I thinks his only gm active at the moment so he need cooperation, maybe if we have more gm sign logs is not neccessary but for now follow it hehe..

just thinking what is good for server.. just suggesting maybe im wrong correct me if i am.. :)

peace out!

i am semi active at the moment, but i dont want server close.. i played on this server since 09. im not pro player but i enjoyed playing in this server. :)

Last edited:

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
If council and RL are not signed they are unactive for me, but this is not enough to ban them, infact many never signed but still they can play. But when someone reports them and i can't find them on the sign log, then i have to ban them. I also wait a pair of days before to ban them, to check if there is someone who can tell they're active, but in this case no one told nothing after the report.

Signs log is made to prevent fake reports and guarantee that the RLs and councils do their job and they do not waste that spot. I was thinking about decreasing the period from 1 month to one week, but i guess someone could be unactive for more than a week and when he comes back, still would find his character as RL or council.

KevinHuang

Jun 29, 2014
China
sir CN, look at this post 03-10-2015, i saw oteps and teppsy on some CW and why got banned? in here my place, reset council spot 02-10-2015.. rules 1 cw/day and i think they attend 1 cw/day

ditseplays

Mar 12, 2014
Inactive Council at Cora

Hi GMs/Admins!

I would like to report an inactive council for this week at Cora (almost never online):
IGN: [DarkDragon]

Please ban him, thank you!

*** oops wrong post ***

rexzelsantos

Jan 11, 2014
Holy Britannian Empire
"I'm Understand why always receiving Race Target" are you serious bruh? WAHAHAHA

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
I don't care, show me the evidence they was online at least 1 CW per day. I recive the report, i check the log and if the person reported miss to sign on the log i ban him, i don't care the "i didn't knew" excuse.