Error Skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy

Dec 14, 2014
sir GM, i want to report some bug on my friend char, he is new player,
he take gunner class, but he didnt get the class skill, he already make another one but same thing happen on him when he make gunner char, but when he make another class like warrior and pick the class on race manager he get the class skill

Thanks

downhill

Sep 8, 2011
sir GM, i want to report some bug on my friend char, he is new player,
he take gunner class, but he didnt get the class skill, he already make another one but same thing happen on him when he make gunner char, but when he make another class like warrior and pick the class on race manager he get the class skill

Thanks
Check ur friends basic character job maybe ur friends char basic job is melee, of course he can't get gunner skill at lv 30 and 40, we call it cross job. If wanna get gunner skill ur char basic job must ranger

If ur friends already use ranger char as basic job and when reach lv 30 and 40 still not get gunner skill after take the next level class i dont know then. . :aikido:

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
If you want to get the class skill for 2nd and 3rd job you need to be a pure ranger, so when you create your new character be sure you get ranger class. Let me know if you still get the error.

Cya around

Boy

Dec 14, 2014
yeah, i found the problem, his basic class is spec, that's why he cant get gunner skill ahhahahah, thanks for the solution

Status
Not open for further replies.