Dear sir valsha (important)

sidfrey4

Aug 22, 2016
With all your respect sir. Many players from other race are complaining about the updates specially Bells and ACC thats why others are stop playing and waiting for some updates that they wanted to be fix.

Pls make changes about the lvl75 MAU and SIEGEKIT for at least look nicer than the default color Red(75Siegekit) and Yellow(75Mau). what i mean that you should change the color or the skins of the Mau75 and Seigeki75 just like what u did in CORA Animus that are new and COOL so to impress old players to comeback and play again this server. some of my friends are saying that the updates should be fix so they come back to play.

also include the LEVEL 75 TRAPS for Trappers bcoz its unfair also for those players playing trapper.

and i am suggesting also to Change the skins of lvl75 Shield (^_^)

anyway i have some bugs to report also in CORA. the Skins of SEALED ANIMUS in CORA are corrupted it doesn't showed the skins, its just WHITE .pls check and fix the bug sir. Thank u so much

PINGSAN

Jun 29, 2014
With all your respect sir. Many players from other race are complaining about the updates specially Bells and ACC thats why others are stop playing and waiting for some updates that they wanted to be fix.

Pls make changes about the lvl75 MAU and SIEGEKIT for at least look nicer than the default color Red(75Siegekit) and Yellow(75Mau). what i mean that you should change the color or the skins of the Mau75 and Seigeki75 just like what u did in CORA Animus that are new and COOL so to impress old players to comeback and play again this server. some of my friends are saying that the updates should be fix so they come back to play.

also include the LEVEL 75 TRAPS for Trappers bcoz its unfair also for those players playing trapper.

and i am suggesting also to Change the skins of lvl75 Shield (^_^)

anyway i have some bugs to report also in CORA. the Skins of SEALED ANIMUS in CORA are corrupted it doesn't showed the skins, its just WHITE .pls check and fix the bug sir. Thank u so much

and the skin of gerodian launcher armor, please.. at least dont make it looks like lvl 3 armor :this:

rpx456

Apr 18, 2015
NGALAM
wkwkwk krikkk krriiikkk krriiikkk
die server die forum

vincente

Sep 30, 2012
Malang
Wondering if valsha still remember about this server. Or he already left this server.

Buns

Jul 3, 2009
Wondering if valsha still remember about this server. Or he already left this server.
technically I've left.... I've even told him I resigned. reason due to his very inactive.. and me being GM where I shielded him.. as he unbans some players without telling me, where is my justice? so yes I quit.

I grew tired by being untrusted... I worked here without getting anything. but what I'm pissed about is he is being inactive, and very very hard to reach. even if I got his personal messenger... still being untrusted... kept in the dark.

I've told him I resigned like a month ago.... but here I am still, with the "green" name still intact with me... funny huh? even I can still access my GM account.

so yeah... I'll just hang around and see things going... so long peeps.

SuperGlue

Mar 3, 2015
i guess this is the end for this server.. its just a matter of time before it shuts down. its been great playing here.. time to say goodbye to rf.. not going to migrate anymore.. this is the last rf server i will be playing with.. maybe time to retire..haha ill still spectate from time to time.. LONG LIVE ACC!! thanks for the memories.. ��

Its almost a year now that this server starts to die and it never recovers. not fun playing in ghost server to be honest.. no one will be encouraged to play here at this rate..

Last edited:

rpx456

Apr 18, 2015
NGALAM
Maybe Valsha have work or busy with real world or sick :( :( :( :(

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

valsha valsha valsha valsha spawn please :D :D :D

eric26

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Jun 26, 2014
yes valsha busy with something else, not focused in this server. He responds from time to time which is not enough. He needs to assign an ADMIN not simply a GM coz GMs are very limited in this server. Can't make events, can't give prizes, cant' fix bugs, can't see players IP etc. I've been saying before, he should make BUNS an Admin/GM instead of just a GM since he seems to trust him. or he should hire someone. This server is only lacking an active ADMIN, if there is, it will grow again im sure.

Maybe valsha very rich already and don't need money anymore. Coz if he does what we suggest=more players=more donate/more money for him. I know many players holding back investing more in this server (including me) until we see some changes.

AdmiraL

Oct 13, 2012
MLA PHILIPPINES
up for this tread! and also about our donation why too long to reply sir valsha.im the top 1 who always FD on game.and you know it sir.last im donate gp it tooks 2 weeks before i recieve my gp.and now i have many pm again to you about my redonate but still no reply from you!!!!!why why why........

SuperGlue

Mar 3, 2015
^_^ server is running on life support at the moment. admin almost stopped working, GMs cannot functioning well.. just like were on coma.. hoping for miracles.. if the pioneer players stop its over.. maybe admin really has priority matters be patient guys.. the main stay players is the only hope.hope they dont get tired of this.. keep reactor alive for us.. >> im temporary semi active/on spectator mode << Started my reactor day as Bellato at the servers peek i remember avg 500 bells, 300 acc 300 cora in one CW that was really fun hehe, absorbed by my friends to Accretia year 2010. stayed a Machine since then.. =) for my reactor days RenatoEagle is one name i recognize in this server most hahaha maybe others changed account or name or left already hes been here for lifetime(just saying hehehe).. Reactor RF best ever!!

sonfero

Jul 13, 2012
Venezuela
Valsha i told you better CLOSED your server ahahaha! Even our donation you cant responds wtf.
Hahaha sad i think is better closed server really Valsha not reply and other cora waiting for donation too haha.
@AdmiraL Lets play other RF if you want can join RFOlympic there GM and reply about donation and problems on server, lest join <3

Last edited: