Bugged

osito123

Apr 11, 2011
Guys i have been AFK at elan for a while then when i back i was in somewhere over the mountain, i dont know why and i cant even down of them, like a fly bug, then i try to teleport and i cant do it, then i logged out and i was still there, then i logged again and try to teleport hq and i was at port of elan. Anyone know about that? I just want to avoid any kind of band because im old player here and i dont need to hack, i cant upload the images if anyone can help me with that tell me

TH3H3R0

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Aug 29, 2010
Jakarta
yes I also have experienced from elan im klik portal Cm,..
i see my char like fly bug but can't move..
just need relog/exit game for fix,..

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
That's weird, I don't know what this could be

fonion

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Mar 14, 2010
Malang, Indonesia
if something like that, dont use teleport HQ, but use teleport PB (varath or other)
teleport HQ doesn't work for me, i try relog still there.... i teleport PB varath and its work

Magnus

Jan 17, 2012
São Paulo, Santo André
we, lowbies at RF level up games official server, back in 2007, 2008, use to take advantage from this bug, i dont remember exactaly how to do it, but we used it as a shortcut to avoid the turncoat area after RJ. so we did not need to buy stealth heheh but we could walk normaly on the mountains, its a very known terrain bug, i think you can find it in other forums... but you guys say were stuck, that is strange, besides the way to trigger this terrain bug is a bit tricky, you should be able to pass through walls after it is triggered. and i think i tested it back in 2011 and i couldnt make it.
http://goo.gl/t3z2jw
Link scanner:
http://scanurl.net/

Last edited:

jhorman12

Aug 30, 2011
Venezuela
thats RF haha.

renatoeagle

Jan 4, 2011
Medan
LOL my char tanker errorr can't use potion attack and deff what happen with my char??? can GM help me.....

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

how can i play if can't use all my potion???? i'm still in counsull spot...

kickaaa

Jan 13, 2010
..yes sometimes i experience that...better always stock scape rune...i use scape when it happens