zack10

Dec 13, 2014
Bataan

rexzelsantos

Jan 11, 2014
Holy Britannian Empire
UP UP UP !
GM CN check zack10 pictures some people abusing the tower bug again
GM CN said it before if you get caught abusing tower bug you will get banned ..

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
Tower works, but maybe they were into blind spots.

zack10

Dec 13, 2014
Bataan
Blind spot? i'm running surrounding to our CMP then i took ScreenShot in different side so you'll see thats not a blind spot, and then you tell us maybe blind spot? GM sorry for disrespect but are you blind or your side is on CORA?

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
Blind spot? i'm running surrounding to our CMP then i took ScreenShot in different side so you'll see thats not a blind spot, and then you tell us maybe blind spot? GM sorry for disrespect but are you blind or your side is on CORA?
the third picture is it still blind spot???are you kidding me??? or just favoring those kind of people?? HAHAHAHA BLIND SPOT FTW!
I'm tring to reply to your stupid crying posts and its already a big honor for you that i'm talking to you, now if you think you can talk like that then i'm going to kick your ass in no time and shut your mouth for ever.

Its not my fault if you don't even know how to do a good report, even if i told you many and many time how to do it.
Report some better evidence instead to just cry on thread without any good SS and overall, for something like this, report at least with a good VIDEO.

We already checked once for this problem, tower worked that time, players exploited blind spots bug that time, so i tought this time was the same, no need to be aggressive on me or use stupid and useless sarcasm, i'm tring to help here.

Now provide good evidence or just shut your mouth

qopngpinas11

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Pilipinas
I'm tring to reply to your stupid crying posts and its already a big honor for you that i'm talking to you, now if you think you can talk like that then i'm going to kick your ass in no time and shut your mouth for ever.

Its not my fault if you don't even know how to do a good report, even if i told you many and many time how to do it.
Report some better evidence instead to just cry on thread without any good SS and overall, for something like this, report at least with a good VIDEO.

We already checked once for this problem, tower worked that time, players exploited blind spots bug that time, so i tought this time was the same, no need to be aggressive on me or use stupid and useless sarcasm, i'm tring to help here.

Now provide good evidence or just shut your mouth
"blind spot is not valid reason" you should reply like this when you saw this post a while ago

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
Its a reason because is a already known bug.