akolangyanJR use cheat

vincente

Sep 30, 2012
Malang
And The little baby crying now. C'mon i'm still have some money to waste here.. Don't act like a kid. Got DC by The lazuardian mobs? I have experience about that many Times. How did you can handle it? You need Friends on playing to handle it. Hahahaha... If it happen to cora. I Will tell to My friend to kill The PPL who lure when they still far from dps Line. But i don't think you can do it. Cz you don't have any Friends on this game. Ha-ha-ha.

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Btw. Eric, please apreciate The Legion. He have hard way to type The English here on forum. Wellcome to The battlefield Google Translator. Go cry and proove to us that you are still a kid. Have a good time kiddo. xD

Legionz11

Oct 23, 2011
Medan
Adow rachelxiao sama akin ternyata char loe...
Org lemah empuk masi bs berkoar koar... penjilat...

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Malas gw ladenin loe...
Chat loe ga ada arti nya bagi gw..
Loe tuh 1 kompund aja mati... da jelas x...
Penjilat... anjing orang ph loe...
Pepek ma kaw..

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Enyahlah kaw dari sini orang anjing ph penjilat...
Bosen gw lihat loe koar koar...
Loe koar ga ada arti nya.. kena 1 doom aja da mati... apa lagi char loe yang kuat...loe banyak teman... klo banyak temen datang sini medan...
Loe kan bilang sendiri loe banyak teman... datang aja...
Kabarin gw klo dtg.. biar ku susun kaw di bandara...
Gimana saran gw..loe bilang loe sendiri loe banyak teman kan..

renatoeagle

Jan 4, 2011
Medan
Just do what u want all my frient no play again..... Fck ing new GM dont know anything just bamned

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Helping cheater lol Gm .... I can't respect this .... Just do what u want ..... I since 2008 play just know we prove cheater to forum we got banned ..... We login every day and other counsil not login that call inactive counsil..... Lol GM

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Already done we all quiet just do what u want ....

eric26

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Jun 26, 2014
Renato you have no friends. Dippzoo/butring wont play with you. even very loyal acc lordcream wont play with you. See? they are not around. You only have ferry your brother that plays with you. So when you say "all your friends", i think you meant you and ferry.

and what do you mean GM help cheater? Didnt the char you reported got banned? It's completely unrelated to your offense anyway which is also cheating. Show us one SS of your skyeagle helping cora in CW. just one. come on, lets see it. Because cora never see your skyeagle help them. And why would you help cora when you are attacking cora? That would be dumb. That means you are playing against yourself.

vincente

Sep 30, 2012
Malang
See guys? Please someone teach legion about English Conservation. Hahaha. Poor gay. Use English on this forum. Don't let us know that you have no skill in English. Hahaaaaa

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Btw +1 for Eric. He Just wanna to run away from the battlefielfd. So He make an unrassional reason to do that.

eric26

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Jun 26, 2014
Btw +1 for Eric. He Just wanna to run away from the battlefielfd. So He make an unrassional reason to do that.
agree bro. He didn't even get banned. Just his dummy account. and only temporary even. Just making reasons to run away wkwkw.

akolangyan

Sep 27, 2010
omg thats akolangyan? hahahaha harheaded dont see my name there noob reporting

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

naaahhhh that the profff what did u want too say now ckckkckck... cheater fck noob

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

ckckckkck...... ky[E]agle in active??.... are u still jokeing... my be u not login soo u not see lol..... ky[E]alge always login in war time ckkckckk.... don't cry because u lost brooo.... and now use chat we have prove already..... can't be fair????.... op still need chat cheat???..... ckckckkck....

tsk tsk tsk i want to see my name if i got you dc noob RL donor reporting hahahahaha
BTW dont cry hahahaha

renatoeagle

Jan 4, 2011
Medan
Just do what u want with your fcking GM .... Can u prove i never war ..... Cant to ryt ..... Sooo can u prove your self cora and bells warr to???.... Cant ryt..... We always free dps .... I dont care sooo do what u want with your fck GM dont know anything just can banned ..... And where the GM banned my char calll respown hear .... Show me can he prove anything ????..... Like i say befor just do what u want i will not play again ..... Just do what u want ....

eric26

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Jun 26, 2014
Can u prove i never war ..... Cant ryt..... We always free dps ....
See here. This is the proof. You say you free DPS but you also say skyeagle is active. How can you free DPS if there is cora active? So you just out yourself that skyeagle is only online but doesn't play CW. That's the proof. Your words.

Anyway, cora CWs at least twice a day most of the time. CW3 and CW1. You only free dps in 4am-5am CW when no cora on. (which you say is when skyeagle is active but you free dps anyway. lol)

You're a cry baby. Do what you want bro.

vincente

Sep 30, 2012
Malang
Hey . they Will stop playing here......

See? Nobody cares... Hahahaha.

Nice 1 Eric. He Said "always free dps". He mean it is The 2nd cw only. Not all cw's. You need to understand him lol. CMIWW. Have a good day guys. xD

vincente

Sep 30, 2012
Malang
Maybe you mean "no need to hear a drama"

cmmiiw

eric26

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Jun 26, 2014
RE very noob. ACC donor already very OP in this server. This is the only server I know that an ACC donor can 1 hit almost everyone, even same donors too.

And RE thinks he needs to ruin other races line up to win. He wants no enemy. What a noob.

@RE go ahead, try to find a server that makes you very OP. You'll find none. lol

renatoeagle

Jan 4, 2011
Medan
Just do what u want ..... Already retired ....

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Always cry about my demage lol ...... If u hard to kill me soo no need tooo much drama in hear... U can cry with valsa because not my server .... And no need make tooo much drame in hear talk about me inactive..... If GM unbalance i will not play again with all my friend ... If u want always win better u make your own server sooo u can make your race always win.... I no need talk too much hear.... If GM smart try to fine the true no just can banned.... Use cheat make all acc dps DC just banned 1 mount and that char is small char ...... We try to ss to make prove but we got banned .... What the hell GM doing his job.... That GM job fine who use that cheat.... Not player job....i just can say if still like this me and all my friend not play in this server again.. We move other serverrr... Let u all do what u want... I come back too play just helping serverrr ... Not want u see unbanlance server ... I already old player since 2008 ... If still not clear this 100 % i will not back to this server... I already retired befor but my friend tell me back for helping server .... And the topic is cheater who is the hell use that cheat that GM job.... Who my char banned inactiv.... And who other inactive not banned ... My char every day active ...

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Lol kevin u already gm befor why still cry with my demage... U better cry with valsa... That valsa server not mine.... And ready this not acc op but cora op lol acc just 2 donor cora 12 in war time.... If u dont know everything better u silent. Nand know 1 will say u kiddo....

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

I will not backif this still no clear.... Read this

KevinHuang

Jun 29, 2014
China
cry? did i play? whats your problem??? you cant read my comment in here?
omg,,, are you blind?
you are the kiddos noob...
im busy with my real life not like you only playing games and crying in here...
and before that im comming to this thread only to read not for judge...
stop being kid RE<Jeff>

renatoeagle

Jan 4, 2011
Medan
Anyway fck u just i can say kid.... Read your comand frist .... U just come for read??? Soo why comand ???.... Kiddooo noob kick by valsa gm unbalance gm lol ... Still tooo much talk no shy....

KevinHuang

Jun 29, 2014
China
you are the kiddos lol, im quit cause valsha cant give access GM account LOL
GM account but cant spawn PB..
go crying noob read that i said comment not command..
thats not same noob..
better you save your money for learning english...
kiddos only playing games and crying then asking they mom for money only to FD...
whats the problem if im come to read? this is not your forum.. this forum is for all not for yours...