Yo! People!!

osito123

Apr 11, 2011
There is no event? Kevin your account its ready as GM? We are losing people. I think everyone will insult me if I suggest this, but! New maps with MORE items, can we get that again? What about master skills? I know all said its a crazy plan but, nothing to do, after get Lvl 75 there is nothing to do. no1 want to play after war. Anyway. If you dont want that changes, Tell me why not? What we have to lose? The most important thing here, its the PEOPLE, and we dont have that right now.
Don't tell me, "we give them new maps and you want delete them last time", if u ask me, I was dissagre about that! Anyway I do this post with all respect, and I dont want to play alone.
About Master skills i was thinking on give them that skills at Lvl 75, not many people get that Lvl right now, so you made all people busy, PLs back again. When people get Lvl 70 they are lazy because they have jade

Sorry for my ultra trash english
Sorry if this post its useless and sorry if you get mad because of me, I just want to see player thats all

Last edited:

KingSpec

Nov 22, 2011
Bekasi
There is no event? Kevin your account its ready as GM? We are losing people. I think everyone will insult me if I suggest this, but! New maps with MORE items, can we get that again? What about master skills? I know all said its a crazy plan but, nothing to do, after get Lvl 75 there is nothing to do. no1 want to play after war. Anyway. If you dont want that changes, Tell me why not? What we have to lose? The most important thing here, its the PEOPLE, and we dont have that right now.
Don't tell me, "we give them new maps and you want delete them last time", if u ask me, I was dissagre about that! Anyway I do this post with all respect, and I dont want to play alone.
About Master skills i was thinking on give them that skills at Lvl 75, not many people get that Lvl right now, so you made all people busy, PLs back again. When people get Lvl 70 they are lazy because they have jade

Sorry for my ultra trash english
Sorry if this post its useless and sorry if you get mad because of me, I just want to see player thats all
Agree With you man..

xperiarc

Oct 2, 2013
tralala

already no more player, welcome closed server :3
only cora doing CW now, hmm. no more baal? no more chooty? just suggest sir. as i know, no more pvp in all map

osito123

Apr 11, 2011
already no more player, welcome closed server :3
That's agresive

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Agree !

this server needed an active Admin/GM's . please do more something.
They already do something, I want to be clear. I know Admin/GM already do something, but, am sorry that was not enought. Extreme problem need extreme changes.
Kevin im not trying to offend you or valsha, but nothing have change since you are GM we still stuck here.
The master skills its not a crazy changes I saw other server and I see how they are not on death mode, and i saw how they are on new maps with new more items to get they are all active.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Bonus point shop really suck (not offend). Normal players need more items there they just vote for Gens and Charms, Werehouse Expansion Capsule, Potion Buff, probably some people do it for Dragon armor, but the other items suck. Thats need to be upgrade

Last edited:

vincente

Sep 30, 2012
Malang
cora players only 4-5. if those players quit, boom. game over. some players still trying to make this server alive, so need backup from admin and GM to make this server rise, do something,

and about master skills, hmmm, rangers will get a little advantage from that. cz that class only have 1 master skill, xD

xperiarc

Oct 2, 2013
event

if you still wanna make this server alive, just give us event like baal and chooty @elan 1 or 2 pcs each day after CW. no need open new map like forest or master skills. all we need just event like before. maybe :3

no offense, your update about gerodian doesn't make any sense, cause sooo hard for mining now and no player for PVP. sooo why we need to make that weapon gerodian +7? its useless

SuperGlue

Mar 3, 2015
thats what im thinking too. we dont really need that lvl 75 lvl cap. but we ask for updates and change of the game. valsha extend the 75 cap maybe because we complain that there is nothing to do. and now its already there just bare with it.. :) seriously what we need is a team of good Game Moderator that can make the server more exciting than giving an update with no one managing it.. maybe update + active GM will be Great. the problem is maybe valsha has no one to hire or hes really not hiring? no offense to admin and anyone. [idle since the update] i got connection problems maybe its on my computer. ill be active again if we got progress..

peace out guys//

Last edited:

xperiarc

Oct 2, 2013
hmm

sorry sir, no offense. i thought better update + event. maybe baal + chooty, or double GP again, or pvp event that 1st winner 50 GP + weap like before. maybe many players interested. thats from me, cause no one wanna donate if no pvp like this :3

valsha

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 28, 2008
sorry sir, no offense. i thought better update + event. maybe baal + chooty, or double GP again, or pvp event that 1st winner 50 GP + weap like before. maybe many players interested. thats from me, cause no one wanna donate if no pvp like this :3
Hi, yes i agree about new events.

vincente

Sep 30, 2012
Malang
nice for your reply sir val.. hope you still have a priority to this server, we love this server lol, don't leave this. as an players we will try what we can do to make this server survive

osito123

Apr 11, 2011
what kind of event? There is not even 1 party each race. Baal or 3d? if you see Bells/Acc there is nobody for kill