What Next ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonion

Mar 14, 2010
Malang, Indonesia
sir CN, when you write want wipe all (only donor items left), this server going to die, many people leave & change server (many people talk about this) >> better delete all comment about wipe server (this my suggest)

wipe only for new server under 1 year built, RF Reactor more than 5 years
just give 1 event for xmas & new year >> this can make all people happy

sorry about this, I must say like this, because I read many people will quiting this server (because they talk : will close if like this)
I love this server so much
please take care this server

Thanks

osito123

Apr 11, 2011
Im sure CN its trying it but he cant do anything about this (not offend) i mean the one who have to reply our post. All of them its the Admin. And we know about he have a real life and bla bla but im sure he got 30 mins to try something here. What happend with the money of donor? He dont have something of them to try something some patch pr something. Im not trying to offend anyone but Admin should show something to us like "im trying" u know what i mean? Thank you so much CN for try but we have this problem long time ago ans i didnt see our Admin taking care. SORRY BAD ENGLISH.
Also he can try to reply all post with suggestions, i read some of that post and they had a gpod ideas and some post not. Why he cant reply one of them explaining why cant do that changes

Last edited:

qopngpinas11

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Pilipinas
i thnk wiping account and items is not the solution..i suggest hire new GM's to promote this server..from top 1 rf online in the world now we are rank 7 because of not updating this game..i play rf reactor for 1 year since then no update..

renatoeagle

Jan 4, 2011
Medan
this ss LUZON still login but not active in counsil.. he use other char kill same race in war time..

http://postimg.org/image/b98iujs6r/

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

this ss i take just now last cw time

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

CN say already banned but still he can do like this?? i just want too know this legal or ilegal??? and this call active counsil or non active counsil???...

Last edited:

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
Im sure CN its trying it but he cant do anything about this (not offend) i mean the one who have to reply our post. All of them its the Admin. And we know about he have a real life and bla bla but im sure he got 30 mins to try something here. What happend with the money of donor? He dont have something of them to try something some patch pr something. Im not trying to offend anyone but Admin should show something to us like "im trying" u know what i mean? Thank you so much CN for try but we have this problem long time ago ans i didnt see our Admin taking care. SORRY BAD ENGLISH.
Also he can try to reply all post with suggestions, i read some of that post and they had a gpod ideas and some post not. Why he cant reply one of them explaining why cant do that changes
Yes, infact this was only a suggestion, just to see what you think. I cant take any solution for this server because i don't own it. If i wan the owner i would tried to listen more to my members/players. As i said in the other post, i never seen any measure to realy improve this server and i think its a real sin, because this server could be realy the best.

i thnk wiping account and items is not the solution..i suggest hire new GM's to promote this server..from top 1 rf online in the world now we are rank 7 because of not updating this game..i play rf reactor for 1 year since then no update..
I already suggested 2 members as new GMs, i just waiting for a reply from valsha. and don't think i dont push valsha to do real events or do upgrade for the server, i do almost every day, but i never recive reply, so don't be mad on GMs work.

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
this ss LUZON still login but not active in counsil.. he use other char kill same race in war time..

http://postimg.org/image/b98iujs6r/

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

this ss i take just now last cw time

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

CN say already banned but still he can do like this?? i just want too know this legal or ilegal??? and this call active counsil or non active counsil???...
And i just want to know: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT "OFF TOPIC" MEAN? Do not post you own things into other threads that are not about that argument.
3rd and last warning. Next time i'll kick you out.

qopngpinas11

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Pilipinas
is valsha not reading threads here?? his server is almost wipe.. do something or you will let this server close?

I rember when baal is still up and you need to walk long distance to get there..acc/cora/bells fight for baal that time..but when baal map and PB removed players starting to decrease..

Last edited:

fonion

Mar 14, 2010
Malang, Indonesia
is valsha not reading threads here?? his server is almost wipe.. do something or you will let this server close?

I rember when baal is still up and you need to walk long distance to get there..acc/cora/bells fight for baal that time..but when baal map and PB removed players starting to decrease..
just wait bro, I dont want this server close
I spend my time, my life, my salary only for play RF Reactor
we must help GM with give some idea for event or anything to make this server keep alive (promote RF Reactor at FB, twitter or others)

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
Sorry for my expression but .... Wtf is talking about closing the server? And about the wipe it was only my curiosity to see what you think about it.

So OK you don't want the wipe then I'll not suggest it to valsha and even if I do is always up to valsha for the final decision. And if you want to know if this server is low on population is only your fault, you never played balancing the races, you never participate to the events I did in game and those on forum. Go to check the section in forum about the events and seesee who participated, no one, and why? Because the reward was not the things you wanted. Wtf you join event for fun or just for the reward?
Start to join events and show your interest and the I'll plan to give better items always more.

macky

Dec 10, 2014
I agree to CN hire 2 GM: ) nice CN you know guys only CN not left in rf reactor still helping our server sorry for my english thumbs up CN :)

macky

Dec 10, 2014
i agree CN

Hire 2 new gm to help our server ONLY CN helping and you know
CN still here to help us so lets wait CN what he said from valsha

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

HL?? What is that sorry hyperlynx?

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

HL?? What is that sorry hyperlynx?

macky

Dec 10, 2014
sir CN

I know what you mean yeah righr event for fun not fccckng reward if reward not high your not joining at event but if baal respawn you want how about this if you want high item my suggest put baal at elan and elf only not hq because if baal respawn in hq no challengeging we need pvp for baal to loot high items iknow what point CN dont say what you want guys just help CN,CN we need our cooperate not what you want its your self guys to make some fun in rf reactor

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

If not high reward just join to improve our server not what you want guys if you want high items loot at baal but put at eln or elf only or maybe OC while pvping that the rf reactor guys harding finding items not easying so what my point challenging you guys and what point CN to help us and we need our cooperate not you want guys think that guys

fonion

Mar 14, 2010
Malang, Indonesia
now December... after this christmas ... how if spawn PB at ether, at the middle of white hole ??
war 3 race

*(down spawn PB santa chooty)
thanks

macky

Dec 10, 2014
grats

Grats new i hope new server up

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Grats new i hope new server up and new event

Status
Not open for further replies.