Please Change The System..

widmark122

Oct 12, 2014
Good day sir!

Rf reactor last year was fun , many players , many PVP's, many players doing PL and now The game is boring because you put a bug leveling , the game is less pvp and less players, they will online in CW only, if you observer the happenings last year and now was so different because of the system now. if you will back the system last year im sure many players will play again..

QueenParanoia

Jan 14, 2015
yeah, the only thing that kill this server is the bug quest, i hope valsha will remove it in game coz of bug quest no party leveling, no party leveling means no battle for leveling spot area's.. i still remember PL at elf or Kukra takes 3days to reach lvl 65.. also players will not care making lots of character for scam, hack , reroll coz its so easy to reach lvl 65 now coz of bug quest

MrSy

Banned
Jul 14, 2009
Greece
Good day sir!

Rf reactor last year was fun , many players , many PVP's, many players doing PL and now The game is boring because you put a bug leveling , the game is less pvp and less players, they will online in CW only, if you observer the happenings last year and now was so different because of the system now. if you will back the system last year im sure many players will play again..
nah! we do that everyday or i should say every month year.. well this sever must do something about it...