More pop for reactor? See this

MaxBeat

May 14, 2011
Hey , admins , GM's , Moderators , Players, Donors, and all other SH** who wants to listen to me.

Hey , i noticed . NO! We notice that pops are getting low , low , high , low , low , low , low .. a wami Yooooh!.. :shablon_04:

Okay , were going up and down , but mostly , down . 6 years in the making , and now we feel like a dying server with dying races.

As a concerned player / donator on this server . May i suggest this quoted post on ( no offense ) the other server that i read.

"" We are currently building a new activity loyalty system. Where you can exchange minutes played for GP. This system will be controlled by you in the gamecp and will be able to be converted once a week every week between sunday 6pm and monday 6pm server time.
The way it will work for starter is 100 minutes ingame will result in 1GP, so you can earn a total of 100GP a week, we will trial it with that, so your goal is to spend as much time ingame as humanly possible, if the system is a success then we may increase the GP per 100 minutes to a higher value. But to start with it will be max 100GP per week achievable.
We will also link the success of the system to the vote page, if we reach No.1 it will increase the GP given per 100 minutes, if we fall below No.1 we will reduce it again to a minimum of 1GP per 100 Minutes. All in all your loyalty and activity will dictate how much GP you can earn as a whole server.
** This system should be going live this coming Sunday at 6pm, and the first possible exchange will be 1 week after that. ""

There read and understand , i may suggest not give exact 100 GP , but its okay for 50 , or 30 or 20 , or 10 , who cares how much and how many . But the thing is, this will be a good plan for the server ,

We can gain pop , more pvp , more activity and more fun .

You guys can suggest if 100 mins = a certain ammount of GP

Or more than 100 mins for a certain ammount of GP..

You decide,, i just suggested this.

Concerned for the server?

Comment is Free of charge. Thank you

rewrite

Jan 23, 2015
so what will happen to those who are planning to donate? im a donator and if the system is like this i would be glad to spend much time to afk, dual log in to gain more gp. This concern is just for people who can't donate. The thing we need here is add more things that you can do in game, like Battle Dungeon, Craftable Dragon Armors, Mau Blessing in PB's, Type C excelsiar drops on HQ pb's .. etc. & also GM CN is doing event every weekends and the prize is 5gp for the winner

TH3H3R0

Aug 29, 2010
Bandar Lampung
hmm my sugest just put ele donat to NPc Point
1pcs elem = 20.000PVp point
so server will more fun with pvp all time..
coz pvp point now useles just number...

i not like 100minute = 1GP , coz that is just make many afk player...
That is just my sugestion...

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
Hey , admins , GM's , Moderators , Players, Donors, and all other SH** who wants to listen to me.

Hey , i noticed . NO! We notice that pops are getting low , low , high , low , low , low , low .. a wami Yooooh!.. :shablon_04:

Okay , were going up and down , but mostly , down . 6 years in the making , and now we feel like a dying server with dying races.

As a concerned player / donator on this server . May i suggest this quoted post on ( no offense ) the other server that i read.

"" We are currently building a new activity loyalty system. Where you can exchange minutes played for GP. This system will be controlled by you in the gamecp and will be able to be converted once a week every week between sunday 6pm and monday 6pm server time.
The way it will work for starter is 100 minutes ingame will result in 1GP, so you can earn a total of 100GP a week, we will trial it with that, so your goal is to spend as much time ingame as humanly possible, if the system is a success then we may increase the GP per 100 minutes to a higher value. But to start with it will be max 100GP per week achievable.
We will also link the success of the system to the vote page, if we reach No.1 it will increase the GP given per 100 minutes, if we fall below No.1 we will reduce it again to a minimum of 1GP per 100 Minutes. All in all your loyalty and activity will dictate how much GP you can earn as a whole server.
** This system should be going live this coming Sunday at 6pm, and the first possible exchange will be 1 week after that. ""

There read and understand , i may suggest not give exact 100 GP , but its okay for 50 , or 30 or 20 , or 10 , who cares how much and how many . But the thing is, this will be a good plan for the server ,

We can gain pop , more pvp , more activity and more fun .

You guys can suggest if 100 mins = a certain ammount of GP

Or more than 100 mins for a certain ammount of GP..

You decide,, i just suggested this.

Concerned for the server?

Comment is Free of charge. Thank you
I was planning to suggest something like this in the past weeks, but then i realize that this system would bring maybe more population, but many AFK players and many many accounts created by the same person, so theni discarded this kind of system. I was thinking about some system like this based on PvP points, CW attended, GvG played and other things. I'm agree with something like this, but giving GP just for loggin in and probably doing nothing is a bit dangerous, not only for those who donate real money, but the game play it self, the game would be dead the same. But nice suggestion anyway.

so what will happen to those who are planning to donate? im a donator and if the system is like this i would be glad to spend much time to afk, dual log in to gain more gp. This concern is just for people who can't donate. The thing we need here is add more things that you can do in game, like Battle Dungeon, Craftable Dragon Armors, Mau Blessing in PB's, Type C excelsiar drops on HQ pb's .. etc. & also GM CN is doing event every weekends and the prize is 5gp for the winner
Infact i started with simple events just to make you spread the word, to attract more players and then when population will rise a bit more, i'll start to do more challenging events, with better rewards for all, so ok be active and attend the event, but try to bring more players if you want to see this server to be the best again. I'm doing my best, but i can't do nothing if you do nothing. So you be active in game and overall please on forum, and i'm not talking to those who are already on forum, but i'm talking about those who don't even know the existence of this forum, so is up to you to bring those players here, tell them about the forum, about the rules, about everythings we talk about on forum and tell them to partecipate and be active.

If you cooperate it will be easyer for me to help you. Thanks

hmm my sugest just put ele donat to NPc Point
1pcs elem = 20.000PVp point
so server will more fun with pvp all time..
coz pvp point now useles just number...

i not like 100minute = 1GP , coz that is just make many afk player...
That is just my sugestion...
Thats what i'm talking to do, bring more PvP and about items, the more events we will do with success and number of players, the more i can give "important" rewards.

Its all about this, is all up to you, bringing population, players, active members and many more. More people we have, more efforts we do for all of you.

Thanks

MaxBeat

May 14, 2011
I was planning to suggest something like this in the past weeks, but then i realize that this system would bring maybe more population, but many AFK players and many many accounts created by the same person, so theni discarded this kind of system. I was thinking about some system like this based on PvP points, CW attended, GvG played and other things. I'm agree with something like this, but giving GP just for loggin in and probably doing nothing is a bit dangerous, not only for those who donate real money, but the game play it self, the game would be dead the same. But nice suggestion anyway.
Thanks
Yah , i do realize that many would just afk and just make many accounts . But may i revise my suggestion, First , those mins/hours just afk or active will jsut gain Vote Points if you agree, example is you are active and online everytime for a long period of time . You'll just get Vote points for the time played exchanged to vote points.

Second is , multiple accounts being made (for afk reason)- we can abolish this by just , yah vote points for time played.

Third , Weekly/Monthly (decide) submission of TOTAL PVP POINTS EARNED , CW's Atteneded , GvG wins against real Guilds not dummy guild. Okay for this , i may suggest the GP reward system. IDK if you can make that automatically whenever a certain player accomplishes the main events of the game ( CW,GVG,earning pvp points.) I think , here on the main activities you can like reward some certain points , even small ammounts of GP , and will have separate brackets , Donor brackets ( those who have complete BM and manto) and Normal account brackets ( for those who only have manto A and normal gear ) , both can have opportunities to gain a small ammount of GP, you will decide..

If this is possible we may take back the pop that we lived upon,

what you guys say?

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
You can't calculate the time that a player play active or AFK, we can't just control this kind of activity, so its impossibile and then we can't add vote points or any kind of points just by cheching the activity of the players, there is no this kind of in game system and its not a thing that can be created by us.