Hi i'm Bennet84

Discussion in 'RF General Discussions' started by Bennet84, Nov 14, 2017 at 2:53 PM.

1. Bennet84

Bennet84 New Member

Hey guys, as title say, i'm Bennet84, old RF player (since codemasters) and Chief GM in another server since 2009. I had my own RF server for a short period in 2013, but now i closed, not enough time to care care about it and i hope i can help in this new server. Hope i can be aplyed as GM here in reactor and if its so, i promise i'll be active and help you all with your requests.

I played also reactor in 2010/2011

i'm glad to see Rector is coming back online. Hope all those problems has been fixed.

Well, best regard to all and Cya in game

2. Инфо.Бот

Info...BOOBS InfoBot oh..mean BOOBS

When you have finished ...looking at those beautiful BOOBS, read the Important information !!!

DOWNLOAD FULL CLIENT
    (you need to use only ONE link)

Full Game client RF 2.2.3
    mirror № 1 - Direct link (use download manager)
    mirror № 2 - Direct link (use download manager)

TORRENT

Error Login: Wrong Name
    Hi Everyone. I have finally found out the solution on creating a new account. Several players have been complaining that if they create a new account, it says "Error Login: Wrong Name" even they put the exact same information they created. I have tried it myself and I'm getting the same problem.
    But then I have found out the solution, which is to put 4 NUMBERS in your PASSWORD. For example, user1234. This thread is made for future players who will ask the problem, and so that admin will check and resolve the problem so our new players won't have any problems. Thank you!

QUICK LINKS: