hi can i ask something

valsha

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 28, 2008
Did you download the full client? What is your system?

kagrCosme

Feb 16, 2015
HI, doesnt like to make a new thread and will ask here instead, registering on game control panel is a little bit hard, tried everything to make a good password like exactly 13 characters with numbers and special characters but still not working

valsha

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 28, 2008
HI, doesnt like to make a new thread and will ask here instead, registering on game control panel is a little bit hard, tried everything to make a good password like exactly 13 characters with numbers and special characters but still not working
problems with passwords? Can't you create the account?

valsha

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 28, 2008
Anilaaa VitalSign I will check this problem.
Can you run a client and play? Or this error when you try to run client first time?
if this happens when you play pm me your accounts and IGN please.

kagrCosme

Feb 16, 2015
problems with passwords? Can't you create the account?
HI again. I managed to get through the password thing on game control panel and already playing, but my problem now is i can't totally enter the gamecp because there is no confirmation. I haven't received any confirmation email regarding my registration.

valsha

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 28, 2008
HI again. I managed to get through the password thing on game control panel and already playing, but my problem now is i can't totally enter the gamecp because there is no confirmation. I haven't received any confirmation email regarding my registration.
Did you check your SPAM folder?

Vital[S]ign

Dec 5, 2017
Anilaaa VitalSign I will check this problem.
Can you run a client and play? Or this error when you try to run client first time?
if this happens when you play pm me your accounts and IGN please.
well that thing pop up when i tp to hq

valsha

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 28, 2008
well that thing pop up when i tp to hq
just try your account. using teleports to HQ, no any critical errors.
did you download our full client?

Jake

May 4, 2017
Need Help Sir Valsha.. I did not receive any activation account when i register.

valsha

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 28, 2008
Need Help Sir Valsha.. I did not receive any activation account when i register.
Hi, what is your email address?

Anilaaa

May 2, 2012
me too,always happen when i click launcher, i must off my inthernet connections first if want play.

Attachments

valsha

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 28, 2008
yes. we are working to fix this "email problem".