Gathering good ideas 2.0

MaxBeat

May 14, 2011
simple ways to make this server pop again and gain popularity in the of world. is for you VALSHA to step up and fix your server., yeah you made an " update " no one cares for that...

what I want?
what we want...

1 . server balance
2. reasons of playing this server
- give some reasons for us to play here like, farming our own shit, farming our own weapons, no more easy life..
3. events ,
4. game time to cash point time..

you'll earn less but you'll gain more players

PowerHouse

Jul 13, 2016
Pagadian City, Phillipines
simple ways to make this server pop again and gain popularity in the of world. is for you VALSHA to step up and fix your server., yeah you made an " update " no one cares for that...

what I want?
what we want...

1 . server balance
2. reasons of playing this server
- give some reasons for us to play here like, farming our own shit, farming our own weapons, no more easy life..
3. events ,
4. game time to cash point time..

you'll earn less but you'll gain more players

Mark Anthony?

MAKINA

Dec 2, 2010
Valsha is actually working on some things, he PMed me and probably some other members of the community. I won't say anything more on this topic, but things are happening behind the scene.

PowerHouse

Jul 13, 2016
Pagadian City, Phillipines
Valsha is actually working on some things, he PMed me and probably some other members of the community. I won't say anything more on this topic, but things are happening behind the scene.
Hi Makina. Good to hear that. By the way, whats your IGN ? if you still remembers this is BETHLOGGINS / Jennyva of cora. im back for a long time.

MAKINA

Dec 2, 2010
Hi Makina. Good to hear that. By the way, whats your IGN ? if you still remembers this is BETHLOGGINS / Jennyva of cora. im back for a long time.
I remember both nicknames, I can't get very specific about, but I remember you were one of the archons of cora back in the day. I went by at that time as SolidNever in coras and HeavyRain in ACCs.

MAKINA

Dec 2, 2010
There is no more hope in this server. If the admin himself cannot take actions and remedy the Problem there is no way we can revive this server. No matter how many times we give him suggestions, HE IS TOO DUMB TO REALIZE that this server is already DYING. Btch
You made a lot of posts lately and I'll address all of them here, because the other threads will probably be closed or deleted and I don't fell like wasting my time today. First, lets make some stuff clear about Olympic and Reactor.

1- valsha does NOT own Olympic.
2- Olympics ADM and valsha are only friends.
3- A merge of both server is very unlikely.

And I agree, valsha is the one to blame on about the server situation, but he has said that he's not done with the server and that he plans to change stuff around. I'm waiting, but I've my reasons for it. I'm older,I've way less time and patience for online gamming and online gamers, and this is my RF home-plate, this is where I'm known and it's where I've some respect. So, to chance my home base to another private server and slowly work my way up is not a option, because fuck RF. This is it, or either I help valsha and make this shit work, or it's the end of MAKINA in any kind of MMO's.

Also, you want to leave? Then go. We'll keep the lights on in here and you be sure to close the door when you leave, ok?

PS: why are you using a fake account? Because you talk like you've experience in the server, but your account was created last week. Don't hide behind fake names, own the shit you say.

Last edited:

eric26

Jun 26, 2014
^ I agree with what you're saying sir. But I can understand his frustration. I'm sure every reactor player does. Look now, there's not an active GM again. I think GM buns already quit coz I don't see him around anymore here in forum and inside the game. So we are left all alone again. We need at least 1 active GM everytime. Aside from that, still no events happening.

Buns

Jul 3, 2009
Actually I haven't quit, but what can I do, when I can't login in game, telling valsha didn't worked for me either..

phcArLz

Mar 7, 2011
Phil.
You made a lot of posts lately and I'll address all of them here, because the other threads will probably be closed or deleted and I don't fell like wasting my time today. First, lets make some stuff clear about Olympic and Reactor.

1- valsha does NOT own Olympic.
2- Olympics ADM and valsha are only friends.
3- A merge of both server is very unlikely.

And I agree, valsha is the one to blame on about the server situation, but he has said that he's not done with the server and that he plans to change stuff around. I'm waiting, but I've my reasons for it. I'm older,I've way less time and patience for online gamming and online gamers, and this is my RF home-plate, this is where I'm known and it's where I've some respect. So, to chance my home base to another private server and slowly work my way up is not a option, because fuck RF. This is it, or either I help valsha and make this shit work, or it's the end of MAKINA in any kind of MMO's.

Also, you want to leave? Then go. We'll keep the lights on in here and you be sure to close the door when you leave, ok?

PS: why are you using a fake account? Because you talk like you've experience in the server, but your account was created last week. Don't hide behind fake names, own the shit you say.
hihihi.. I agree with you MAKINA :)
Well, I'm not active either due to my New life as a father but i do online from time to time.
I Hope that someday RF Reactor will go back from it's previous Glory.

See you around guys..

IGN: Prime/MegaWarriors/MySweetz/MegaDestroyer/ and so more (ACC)