Gathering good ideas 2.0

MAKINA

Dec 2, 2010
I think the decision has been made already, I don't see the point of keep arguing about it now. What I think that is important now is to valsha share his plans with us... because I need to know what are his plans, before doing anything else.

And by "plans" I mean the server concept.

Gagoka

May 21, 2016
By the way, I was told that the downloaded files are still not working due to missing files. Old players are just downloading from their fellow players. Meaning no new players can play due to this.

Problem no 2: Having a hard time to connect to the server. The launcher will launch and then a minute later will have an error:

And I know during this CW (CW3), there are less than 15 players in the server. Ive been trying to get in for an hour now.

Buns

Jul 3, 2009
By the way, I was told that the downloaded files are still not working due to missing files. Old players are just downloading from their fellow players. Meaning no new players can play due to this.

Problem no 2: Having a hard time to connect to the server. The launcher will launch and then a minute later will have an error:

And I know during this CW (CW3), there are less than 15 players in the server. Ive been trying to get in for an hour now.
Weird last online I checked the players are total of 27

Gagoka

May 21, 2016
Many duals sir. hehehe. Still, 27 shouldn't be the maximum limit is it? I know at least 2 servers now reaching 1000 pops at a given time. Are you saying this is just normal?

MAKINA

Dec 2, 2010
Many duals sir. hehehe. Still, 27 shouldn't be the maximum limit is it? I know at least 2 servers now reaching 1000 pops at a given time. Are you saying this is just normal?
Are those servers private or original? If they're private, could you share them with us? Because if they're private, I would like their server concept. How and why do they have so many players? If we know what are they doing right, maybe we can learn a thing or two from them.

ps: fuck the no sharing server rule. Those who are here, are here for a reason: we want to be here.

Gagoka

May 21, 2016
Check that, I actually know 3. All private servers. 2 PH based servers and 1 indo based. Many old reactor players are playing in one of these servers. It's bannable to share so I'll just PM sir makina.

Something these 3 have in common is that their BP is based on time login. Players get certain BP per hour of log in. So there are always many players in HQ all the time. And of course, they have very active admins and GMs. One of these have at least 10 admins/GM (probably paid).

Another concept 1 of these servers have is called "REVERTING". If you reach MAX level (65/60), you can choose to revert back to 47. This will reward you of something equivalent to GP in our server. So there are always people leveling/raiding in that server.

Valsha knows about this. I told him some months ago. I don't know if he's acting on these information or not.

Last edited:

MAKINA

Dec 2, 2010
Check that, I actually know 3. All private servers. 2 PH based servers and 1 indo based. Many old reactor players are playing in one of these servers. It's bannable to share so I'll just PM sir makina.

Something these 3 have in common is that their BP is based on time login. Players get certain BP per hour of log in. So there are always many players in HQ all the time. And of course, they have very active admins and GMs. One of these have at least 10 admins/GM (probably paid).

Another concept 1 of these servers have is called "REVERTING". If you reach MAX level (65/60), you can choose to revert back to 47. This will reward you of something equivalent to GP in our server. So there are always people leveling/raiding in that server.

Valsha knows about this. I told him some months ago. I don't know if he's acting on these information or not.
The BP idea should be used here as well, I believe. It's pretty fucking smart... keep the numbers high and reward the players at the same time. No better advertising than a high number os online players in the front page of the server.

And the reverting stuff... pretty good as well. I believe some old and dead servers used the same concept. Go back to level 1 (or any other level) and gain "X" (item, bonus in some status and so on...).

These are good and solid ideas that we can learn from them.

PS: checked two of the servers. 1 is a extreme low rate rpg server, with a level cap of 55 (less work needed in matter of editing) and one is a pure pvp server. I truly think reactor has a better platform to work with. We've a better forum (one still uses Enjin forum's) and both use the Intrepid GameCP, which is AFAIK is inferior to the one we have.

Last edited:

eric26

Jun 26, 2014
Sir valsha, can you fix the stats in reactor home page? Coz many old or new players think server already dead, always offline and always zero players login. or just put not working notification. thanks

AdmiraL

Oct 13, 2012
MLA PHILIPPINES
Sir valsha how long i wait you to reply my private message about my donation its already 6 days pass sir! I send my donation 6-16-2016 Sir pls get my donation and process my gp thankyou!

Last edited:

Buns

Jul 3, 2009
Lol he puts me in GM position, and now leave me in the dark, hasn't been replying for more than 2 weeks, I'm starting to begin thinking about leaving..