Gathering good ideas 2.0

valsha

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 28, 2008
We are moving Reactor to new server platform, new CPU Xeon and SSD hard drives. Server is online.

Hi, right now we are working on new server concept (Grand Up), all donations temp.
It will be Reactor 2.0 reborn :)
Attention!!! There will be no any wipe on current Reactor! It will be complete new server.
Current Reactor server will be always online, like last 7 years :)
Will be OBT before we will release Reactor 2.0 reborn.
What do you think about this idea?

MAKINA

Dec 2, 2010
We are moving Reactor to new server platform, new CPU Xeon and SSD hard drives. Server is online.

Hi, right now we are working on new server concept (Grand Up), all donations temp.
It will be Reactor 2.0 reborn :)
Attention!!! There will be no any wipe on current Reactor! It will be complete new server.
Current Reactor server will be always online, like last 7 years :)
Will be OBT before we will release Reactor 2.0 reborn.
What do you think about this idea?
Ok, so new server, new concept and you will do a open beta before it goes official, right? All of that is great, I'm 100% behind this idea.

But, can you give us more about the server concept? I fell like we can all work in this concept to make it something fun for everyone. Because I don't want us to end up like some other servers, whom had good potential, but ended fucking things up when comes to the concept of the server. The concept has to be very clear, very clean and we all should be behind this.

And aside from that, all that I've to say is that we HAVE to start working on propaganda.

Like:
Will you create our facebook page, or you'll put someone in charge? We NEED a facebook page.

Will you work on videos? Like, propaganda videos, tutorials (if needed), and so on... And if you're, who you'll put in charge of that?

Do you've any other plans for propaganda? Like... actually paying for it? I'm not saying it's necessary, I believe that a good facebook page can do the work, but more propaganda means more reach.

valsha

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 28, 2008
Ok, so new server, new concept and you will do a open beta before it goes official, right? All of that is great, I'm 100% behind this idea.

But, can you give us more about the server concept? I fell like we can all work in this concept to make it something fun for everyone. Because I don't want us to end up like some other servers, whom had good potential, but ended fucking things up when comes to the concept of the server. The concept has to be very clear, very clean and we all should be behind this.

And aside from that, all that I've to say is that we HAVE to start working on propaganda.

Like:
Will you create our facebook page, or you'll put someone in charge? We NEED a facebook page.

Will you work on videos? Like, propaganda videos, tutorials (if needed), and so on... And if you're, who you'll put in charge of that?

Do you've any other plans for propaganda? Like... actually paying for it? I'm not saying it's necessary, I believe that a good facebook page can do the work, but more propaganda means more reach.
Hi, will be Open Beta Test, i can setup very hi rate EXP, only experience players can play on OBT (not all players), when we finish OBT i will wipe server and change EXP.
You can help me create video and other thing on OBT.

fonion

Mar 14, 2010
Malang, Indonesia
Hi, will be Open Beta Test, i can setup very hi rate EXP, only experience players can play on OBT (not all players), when we finish OBT i will wipe server and change EXP.
sir Valsha, when u try open beta test, how about old Reactor ??
Old Reactor will be offline when open beta reactor 2.0 ???
after open beta, u say will wipe who test open beta...
how about old reactor ?? Will be merge with new reactor 2.0 ?? or ????

valsha

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 28, 2008
read my previous message.
will be 2 servers (reactor and new reactor).
read the forum.

MAKINA

Dec 2, 2010
Yes, but I'm talking about the server itself. Whats your concept of the server? Like: whats your plan about donors? level cap? version? and so on...

eric26

Jun 26, 2014
This is nice. Sign me up for OBT sir. How long do you plan OBT stage? Hopefully, it will have different Chip war time so it won't directly compete with old server and we can still play both servers.

And I hope you read this thread

http://www.forum.prommorpg.com/rf-suggestions/32035-secondary-server-concept.html

before opening server and incorporate our suggestions. Thanks

akolangyan

Sep 27, 2010
sad story for old RF reactor why...it is doudle dead server better wipe out old reactor lol you confused the players by making new server and not close the old one???you think they play again the old RF reactor if you make a new one???

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

do you think someone will create again another character if you have a new server???
better close the OLD RF reactor and start a new server, why you choose not to close the old one? many players already donated for thier character so they will stay play again on this server???

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

GOODBYE REACTOR...welcome NEW REACTOR lol

xperiarc

Oct 2, 2013
so, what about our items? when we play new reactor = start from 0 again? or old reactor player will get compensation?

UhLala

May 4, 2014
My Bed
we still have our item @ old server..there will be new server all will be new so we will start from zero again ^_^

Last edited:

xperiarc

Oct 2, 2013
for me, im still agree with sir makina or make a big event.

put an event every weeks or months, just post it here baal, or chooty, or double GP or others. and try give items for who PLAYBACK, give items like 3D, or gerodian items +4 or what. maybe thats better than make a new server, cause this game still have its player.

before u make a new server, think about this server. when that server already start, without your care, its only need 2 years maybe and will be collapsed like this server. for me, better u take care of this server and keep this server alive, how? make people interested again, how? give us something new, like event, forest maps, REPAIR that PVP point cause its still eror until now. reset time, but pvp not reset or others.

and think about person who already make gerodian weap +7, thats so hard. thanks

Last edited:

xperiarc

Oct 2, 2013
hard cause no time for MINING, on only for CW and off, cause no PVP. thats why its hard for me, different if you have many times for MINING only :3