Gathering good ideas 2.0

MAKINA

Dec 2, 2010
This is my last attempt at something in this server. After this, well... life just goes on I suppose.

So, if you don't know me or don't know the original thread, just follow the link http://www.forum.prommorpg.com/rf-suggestions/26636-gathering-good-ideas.html

Those ideas no longer will work. Adding new content won't cut it. The only way to save the server is a wipe a re-opening. Period.

I'll just share my parts of the conversation I had with valsha a few months ago.

MAKINA said:
So,

I want to have a honest conversation with you Valsha, I know your native language is not english and neither is mine, but I think we can understand each other, or I at least hope that we can.

What I want to know is if you care at all about the server. Do you care?

Because if you do, you must know it's slowly dying. Some might even say it's already dead. You've now about 100 players online at peak hour, when 2-3 years ago you had over 800-500.

I imagine that the donations are also not coming as hard as before, which can't be good for you or the server.

You did a major update just a few months ago and I assume that even after that, the population still didn't increased.

What I'm trying to say is: if you do care, you must know that if nothing changes your server will close shortly. But that is if you do care, because there is the possibility that you don't care and if that is the case, we can just stop this conversation and let things go their way.

But if you do care... if you do, I believe there's a way to TRY to save this server. To bring it up again. And I can help you with, or to the very least try to help you.

So, are you willing to have a honest conversation with me?
MAKINA said:
I'll be very simple and blunt:

If you don't do anything about it, reactor will close very soon. But I have 2 solutions for you and no... it has nothing to do with fix bugs, you know I'm more creative than that.

1. Solution Number 1:

-Wipe the server
    -Upgrade the server to 2.2.3.2 (GA)
    -Make a grand re-opening
    -Create a facebook page of reactor and spread the word there of the big re-opening
    -Do not sell itens anymore, sell only cash points (use the cash point store of the game)

Positive points:
    -It will attract new and old players
    -GA is better, more to do and more fun in general

Negative:
    -It may fail and it may close for good your server, but I believe with less than 45 players online, that would not be such a bad thing, right? You're losing the battle right now, you can fight back and try this or just let the server day eventually

• Solution Number 2:

-Approach your friend at RF Olympic and propose a merge of server
    -RF Olympic is also dying, it's dying slower than reactor because their donors are not as OP as reactor donors. It has at their peak hours around 250 players on, and I know these numbers are edited. Propose a merge of both your staff and population.
    -Wipe the server
    -Upgrade the server to 2.2.3.2 (GA)
    -Make a grand re-opening
    -Create a facebook page of reactor and spread the word there of the big re-opening
    -Do not sell itens anymore, sell only cash points (use the cash point store of the game)

Positive:
    -It will succeed. You'll easily have a server with over 600 active players, I guarantee.
    -You don't need to merge the database of the servers, just make it into one big server.

I believe that there's has been a shift in what RF Online means to the players and what they want from it. 3-4 years ago people were looking for a server where things were different: more skins, more levels, more weapons and maps n' shit.

Look at the most successful private ensligh server and compare in to the RedFox. Olympic has no more than 200 players at their peak hour, while the RedFox has more than 1500 players.

So, the questions is: what are they looking for? There're a few options:

1) Population: more people means more fun;

2) They're looking to play the original game, no gimmicks and no massive edits;

3) Security: knowing that his char wont be deleted in less than a year;

Which is? Idk. Maybe all, maybe none, but you can't deny that the retail server is successful. It's doing something right.

If I were a ADM, I would try to appeal to these people and offer something similar, but less expensive (retail is the most expansive shit ever, $100 can buy you 4 redefine class pills, imagine that...) and with a more personal and caring touch (show that they can approach the staff, talk to them and know that they will be heard).

I would suggest to have a pinoy, a indo and a brazillian GM, since they're the 3 major demographics (except from russians and koreans, but they have their own server tho) that play in english server. Use the facebook to make spread the word, with the GM's of each country helping in their owns communities. And I would sell the server as a less expensive retail.

idk... these are my current ideas. They can be terrible wrong, but I think that the trend of selling equips no longer works. Sell Cash points and allow everyone to create their own game.

There minor things I would do as well... like:
-Fix the HDH portals and sell it as promotion from time to time;
-Keep doing the double points from time to time
-Create ways to allow players to access cash points w/o donating (events)
-And many other minor changes within this concept.

What do you think?
Those are my new and last ideas for the server. Share yours, I'm curious about it.

rpx456

Apr 18, 2015
NGALAM
thx for ur respect in this server sir. :D

but i dont agree with u.
i think this server just need new GM active n new EVENT for invite more player again. n change drop item in PB like Belpe,3 D n other PB, MINING RATE increase,n make gerodian item drop in PB so we will doing PB together make all player hunting together,
for now just that sir because im still play until now.
Keep Reactor alive

n if GM active please banned TrashTalk Player
Thx
(sorry if my english not good)

GMRevulsion

Banned
Apr 27, 2016
Hi, I'm the new GM. And I have bad news. Sad to say, CrystalNinja was right. Valsha don't care about this server anymore. He's just milking donators til the last drop.

most of you think GMs can do a lot of things in this server. You are wrong. All GMs can do basically is 1) Ban and 2) spawn Pitbosses. that is it. We don't have power to give items, do events unless approved by valsha.

I have given him so many suggestions about how to bring back old players and attract new ones. many events ideas. Sadly, NONE of them got any reply/approval from him. So I came to the conclusion that CN was right, valsha doesn't care for this server anymore. Before I accepted GM offer, I told him that I will accept only if he promises to give me the support I need for us to be able to bring the server back at least half to what it was. I genuinely wanted to help this server. He said yes. Sadly, it has not happened. I received little support. He won't even give me the command to speak to 3 races (system notification) so I couldn't do events even if I wanted to. I've been GM for a few months now. You notice that there are still no events? This is the cause.

I'm hearing so many donators/players complain that they are not receiving any reply from valsha. Sadly, he stopped responding to me too. you need to at least take care of what little players you have left. He won't even do that.

So now you now the truth. Now you understand why CN grew frustrated, left this server and made his own. I thought at first that he was just being greedy and want to capitalize with the discontent in this server and make some money of his own. I even told my friends not to play CN server. But he was right all along. I cannot help this server. Not without the owner's help anyway.

Valsha can read this and he can kick me as GM if he wants, he can also ban me too if he wants. I don't care anymore. At least now you know the truth. Sorry guys. I'm not telling you not to play anymore. I'm just making you realize that this is it. This is as good as it gets. This server is not going to get any better or gain population. Not without the owner's help anyway.

And no, unlike CN, i have no ulterior motive. I'm not starting a new server. I'm just letting players know the honest truth. After all, donators spend real money for this game.

Makina, you have good suggestions sir. I specially like your suggestion about the server merging. that's a great idea! Two dying server combined=1 alive server! But sadly, it will just fall into deaf ears. It won't be approved or even heard. Sorry sir.

This server is dying. With nothing changing, it's only a matter of time till it completely dies.

Last edited:

KevinHuang

Jun 29, 2014
China
Hi, I'm the new GM. And I have bad news. Sad to say, CrystalNinja was right. Valsha don't care about this server anymore. He's just milking donators til the last drop.

most of you think GMs can do a lot of things in this server. You are wrong. All GMs can do basically is 1) Ban and 2) spawn Pitbosses. that is it. We don't have power to give items, do events unless approved by valsha.

I have given him so many suggestions about how to bring back old players and attract new ones. many events ideas. Sadly, NONE of them got any reply/approval from him. So I came to the conclusion that CN was right, valsha doesn't care for this server anymore. Before I accepted GM offer, I told him that I will accept only if he promises to give me the support I need for us to be able to bring the server back at least half to what it was. I genuinely wanted to help this server. He said yes. Sadly, it has not happened. I received little support. He won't even give me the command to speak to 3 races (system notification) so I couldn't do events even if I wanted to. I've been GM for a few months now. You notice that there are still no events? This is the cause.

I'm hearing so many donators/players complain that they are not receiving any reply from valsha. Sadly, he stopped responding to me too. you need to at least take care of what little players you have left. He won't even do that.

So now you now the truth. Now you understand why CN grew frustrated, left this server and made his own. I thought at first that he was just being greedy and want to capitalize with the discontent in this server and make some money of his own. I even told my friends not to play CN server. But he was right all along. I cannot help this server. Not without the owner's help anyway.

Valsha can read this and he can kick me as GM if he wants, he can also ban me too if he wants. I don't care anymore. At least now you know the truth. Sorry guys. I'm not telling you not to play anymore. I'm just making you realize that this is it. This is as good as it gets. This server is not going to get any better or gain population. Not without the owner's help anyway.

And no, unlike CN, i have no ulterior motive. I'm not starting a new server. I'm just letting players know the honest truth. After all, donators spend real money for this game.

Makina, you have good suggestions sir. I specially like your suggestion about the server merging. that's a great idea! Two dying server combined=1 alive server! But sadly, it will just fall into deaf ears. It won't be approved or even heard. Sorry sir.

This server is dying. With nothing changing, it's only a matter of time till it completely dies.
lucky for you when you become GM, you can spawn PB with your GM account, but when im become GM, my account only for login and watch the player playing cant do anything, someone told me to banned that player luring mobs when CW start, and what i can do is remove that mobs when cw start then cw end i spawn it again like stupid GM..
trying to give event, already talk to fonion i want work together with him, but valsha only read my message and do nothing
some of them said im playing GM account, yeah thats right cause im frustated with that account cant do anything..
actually, i was promote this server at my own fanpage/group at my faceboook but with with GM account cant do anything? better i quit from this server..
to valsha better you watch you server before you lose money from this server..
to all player spend your money to buy more important thing for your life not for this server, valsha wont respond anything from us..
what ever you said, this is my story..

rpx456

Apr 18, 2015
NGALAM
Ah sir like ur post "All GMs can do basically is 1) Ban and 2) spawn Pitbosses."
can u login @ server n give some PB @ HQ or other place.
Im try to up this server population again,im invite my frien to play again.

I want ask to for this "All GMs can do basically is 1) Ban and 2) spawn Pitbosses."
Need valsha approve or not? If need Approve from Valsha its big problem ahhaha

HOPE THIS SERVER STILL ALIVE.....
GO ALL OLD DONATE PLAYER n NORMAL Player PLAY AGAIN play with fear no TT again in GAME because we same as player SHOW YOUR SKILL NOT YOUR TT(TRASH TALK) n SARA

Buns

Jul 3, 2009
lucky for you when you become GM, you can spawn PB with your GM account, but when im become GM, my account only for login and watch the player playing cant do anything, someone told me to banned that player luring mobs when CW start, and what i can do is remove that mobs when cw start then cw end i spawn it again like stupid GM..
trying to give event, already talk to fonion i want work together with him, but valsha only read my message and do nothing
some of them said im playing GM account, yeah thats right cause im frustated with that account cant do anything..
actually, i was promote this server at my own fanpage/group at my faceboook but with with GM account cant do anything? better i quit from this server..
to valsha better you watch you server before you lose money from this server..
to all player spend your money to buy more important thing for your life not for this server, valsha wont respond anything from us..
what ever you said, this is my story..
player luring mobs.... is that wrong? weird.

even if you are frustrating, what is your job being GM? your doing jobs, and your the police... which jobs are fun? I once changed bit this server... its just totally depends on how determined you are...

valsha

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 28, 2008

Fist, you are NOT Gm, second you are banned, and the last - CrystalNinja is IDIOT, he can talk but he can't do anything.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Buns and i will try rise this server one more time.

rpx456

Apr 18, 2015
NGALAM
GM REVULSION GOT BANNED?
WHY????
owch come on really dying soon if still like this.
i dont understand with Valsha thinking.

Valsha I love This Server Do something for your server.

DAMN IloveReactor

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Fist, you are NOT Gm, second you are banned, and the last - CrystalNinja is IDIOT, he can talk but he can't do anything.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Buns and i will try rise this server one more time.

SHOW us your ACT sir not TALK n not just Your WORDS.
WE are need that to be real.

N respect our message.
Thx

Buns

Jul 3, 2009
GM REVULSION GOT BANNED?
WHY????
owch come on really dying soon if still like this.
i dont understand with Valsha thinking.

Valsha I love This Server Do something for your server.

DAMN IloveReactor

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

SHOW us your ACT sir not TALK n not just Your WORDS.
WE are need that to be real.

N respect our message.
Thx
well, first thing first, being a GM, you don't need to include "GM" in your name or id, furthermore forum id, thats a joke, if you were a GM, you got your forum id "GREEN" so I guess that is due to his "staff impersonate",

second well basically what I'm doing first is trying to get in touch with valsha first, then we'll see what we can do... I've changed this server once, and I'm going to try again, like I said all you need is determination. not like all these folks crying about what we get what not.. if thats what you aimed for being GM... well good luck, being a GM ain't easy as you think it is.

MAKINA

Dec 2, 2010
well, first thing first, being a GM, you don't need to include "GM" in your name or id, furthermore forum id, thats a joke, if you were a GM, you got your forum id "GREEN" so I guess that is due to his "staff impersonate",

second well basically what I'm doing first is trying to get in touch with valsha first, then we'll see what we can do... I've changed this server once, and I'm going to try again, like I said all you need is determination. not like all these folks crying about what we get what not.. if thats what you aimed for being GM... well good luck, being a GM ain't easy as you think it is.
Then... what's your plan? It seems valsha has invested his hopes on you, I would like to know how the hell are you going to dig this server out of the forgotten land it has sunk itself in.

The landscape has changed (more like collapsed) when comes to RF Private servers (I won't repeat my self, just read my post in this thread). With that said... new maps or any kind of content (equips, skins or even skills) won't cut it. Neither will promotions or propaganda. Active GM's and ADMs? Nop, too late for that shit.

No, there's no other answer then just wipe the shit out of this server and re-do everything once again with a different server concept.

This is a draft I made for another private server I was consulting:

PS: these notes were made to fit their vision and their lack of desire to edit anything. So, the level cap of 55/57 was to only way to achieve a more diverse and fun server, since it has a lot of different gears, weapons and elementals to work with. I don't necessarily agree with all of that, but I truly believe a more diverse server means a more engaged player base. I would rather edit those gears to level 65/70, but they didn't wanna do it.

Ok, I'm going to be honest with you guys: I'm not sure about the server you guys are creating. So, I'll give you my idea for a server and if you guys don't like it, so be it, but I believe there's nothing wrong in trying.

Since you guys don't want to edit stuff, I would suggest this:

Max Level 57 (no season, straight to 57);
EXP: HIGH;
PT: MAX;
ANIMUS: HIGH RATE;
Mining: Mid Rate;
Farming: Mid Rate;
Upgrade: default, no editions at all;
Level 50 and Level 56 quests ON;
NO edited items for sale;
Cash Points is the only donation;

This is the general ideia, now lets get specific.

1) Why level 57?
A: Players can have a choice. Those who wants to walk the extra mile and get to level 57 can do it (more HP n' shit). That's why we should AT LEAST HAVE the level 55-56 lock quest ON.

2) What gear we'll be using:
A: At the beginning the level 55 weapon and gears. Later on we can have: 55 C Gears and Weapons; Superior Gears; Leon weapons; Relic Gear, elementals and weapons; Dragon Armor.

The ideia is: YES, you can level up fast and get to pvp. BUT the pvp itself is more profound than just get your gears and kill people. You have to be good at PVE in order to be the best in PVP. Getting better gear should be a TASK, you've to work for that shit. And when you get them, it should be a reward.

Also, it is important that there's BALANCE in all of those different kind of gear and weapon. They should be this way, because when you go to PvP, no one will be using the same gear, because all of them are good. You can see someone rocking out a lvl 55C gear while he pvp's someone using a dragon armor. DIFFERENT, but all good.

3) Donation.
A: Donors should pay for the CASH POINTS only. Period. Nothing else. And those CP (this is important) should be WAY less expansive then REDFOX. They're WAAAY to high over there, way to high.

But if I'm a normal player, how can I get those juice cash points items? Well, I've two ways to solve your problems:

Number 1: every single minute (or hour) that you stay ONLINE on the server will reward you with some amount of CP (and you know what else it does? It keep the population of the server always HIGH, which increases the chance of bringing in more players);
Number 2: make ir farm-able, which means to have a way to exchange in-game currency for CS or even create a NPC that sell some of those items;

Why CS as donation? Well, it all comes down to the addictive capitalist system we all (well, most of us) live in. CP is a hook, is a drug. All that you buy in there goes away eventually. IF you sell someone a relic +4, it will always be there. If you sell him a random upgrader... well, he will get something, but it won't be necessarily what he wanted, but he will still fell justified, because HE KNEW about the gamble. Same goes for pots and everything else: he's gambling that using that item will make him better.

You can also sell in the CS relic, leon and dragon armor stuff (not the itens itself, but the itens that are used to manufacture them. Remember, always a gamble, even if they buy it, it still may fail and broke);

4) Farming:
A: Farming should be reward-able. WTF does that mean, right? When you go to farm, you should left knowing you made progress, that you didn't wasted you time killing bloody callianas for nothing.

Each pack of gli: 1M
Each Pack of Calliana book: 4M

DONE. With that you can FELL and you can SEE your progress when you farm, you can see money in your inventory and that makes you fell good.

For the staff: what do you make with that is YOUR problem, the price of stuff is yours to set. ;)

IMPORTANT: farming should be WAY better in a specific place, so it can drawn every race to the same place (which means PVP, YEY!). I would suggest Ether, make it just a way better place to farm. Like: lower the drop rate of gli from ABA's and increase it's drop in callianas.

What will this do, it will create a different meta game inside the game. A 55+ player can't farm at ether, because of his level. The best level to farm at callianas is 47. So everyone will have a 47 alt char to farm and with time they'll look and create gear for those chars (rareC weapons and gear), which means MORE things to do.

I would also recommend to leave the GOLD POINT NPC with the upgraded weapons. Things get really fun with them in game.

5) Loot:
A: Edit as minimum as you can, except for those you want to edit. What? I don't get it. Okay, I'll explain.

There are a few specific items players WILL SEEK and with that in mind, we can use that to our advantage. Which items players will seek the most in this server?

- Relic Weapons;
- Rare C and Sup Gear;
- Leon Material;
- Dragon Armor;
- Gold Items (Gold Points);
- and Hora Dark Holes.

So, what do we do? We make sure that those items (in some cases the materials needed to create those items) drops from very specific and hard bosses, so we can lure players not only to certain areas, but to make them work as a team. I can get more specific about it if you guys want,

PS: I would sell in CS a edited Hora Dark Hole (and I assure you, people will buy the shit out of these EDITED HDH).
PS2: What do you mean edited, MAKINA? Well... that's a topic for another time. :wink:
PS3: I would also edit those items that doesn't drop naturally.

6) Gold Points (I'll single this out because I believe that they're important):
A: Make sure that the NPC have all the golden weapons, jetpacks, gears and elementals. Why? So there's more metagame inside the game. At the surface level the server will seem EASY, but in reality it will be HARD.

Also, GP can be a good encouraging method to make people join CW's.

7) Server Population, How to Increase it?
A: Propaganda. Not only you've to make events, why not record it and make videos out of it? PROPAGANDA. You've to share something with those who don't know the server, not only share a facebook comment. Make it intriguing, make it something they've to see. FUCK words, make videos, make gifs, make banners, make memes about the server. People are attracted to images and flash light and colors nowadays.

FUTURE OF THE SERVER:
A year from the start of the server, you can start to think about level 60. I would make it kinda hard to reach level 60 (even maybe a quest like the 50, where in the end you need to kill a very hard boss). Level 60 is good, because of the YMAU, lvl 60 summons, siege kits, towers and traps. We can also add the lvl 60 weapon and gears and a more defensive option, while the other gears (leon, relic, etc...) are a more offensive gear.

Do you see what I'm trying to sell here? A server with the LESS amount of edits with the GREATER amount of things to do. Increase the metagame, increase what players have to do in the server. YES, it is a pvp server, for people with no time, BUT YOU CANNOT create a BORING server. And there's a way for those players with less time: edited HDH's. ;)

So, why am I showing these notes? Because I believe in them. I believe that's the best possible server ever to be created yet, NO SERVER (at least english/brazillian servers, I've never played in server of russians/koreans/indos and so on...) has ever done this since the 2.1.6 and the 1st serious server to do it, will no only be successful, but will spawn a new trend in RF Private servers.

Last edited:

Buns

Jul 3, 2009
the idea myself, I can't say it bluntly... I mean, I may have the big picture yet I can't tell it, maybe some of them are in your ideas, I'll still need to see it, unlike other GM, who I can't remember(some) I myself are not a player, you may ask valsha, do I play? even when I'm being GM, or even I don't ever think I used anything except banning, well GM stuff back when I do GM here.. and I hope it will stay like that, now in the mean time, honestly, I too was shocked when he put faith in me, all I care at the moment, I'm bored, and I really hope to be able to help some 1 in a dying(server) state, and yet I'm totally not knowing what will happen next..

MAKINA

Dec 2, 2010
the idea myself, I can't say it bluntly... I mean, I may have the big picture yet I can't tell it, maybe some of them are in your ideas, I'll still need to see it, unlike other GM, who I can't remember(some) I myself are not a player, you may ask valsha, do I play? even when I'm being GM, or even I don't ever think I used anything except banning, well GM stuff back when I do GM here.. and I hope it will stay like that, now in the mean time, honestly, I too was shocked when he put faith in me, all I care at the moment, I'm bored, and I really hope to be able to help some 1 in a dying(server) state, and yet I'm totally not knowing what will happen next..
Well... walk us thru your big picture idea you've so far. Just being a active won't cut it anymore, add new gear and maps (like it was done back in the end of 2015) is no longer a solution. RF reactor still is 2.2.3, which is insane when you think about it... 2.2.3 is so more limited than 2.2.3.2 GA. The server NEEDS to be upgraded. We need the GA items and skills.

And while we do the upgrade, just wipe everything. And those who know me, know that I've easily spent more than $2000 in donations in this server. PAY ATTENTION, I'm NOT BRAGGING. I'm saying this as someone who had a huge investment here, but it's willing to gave it all up for a better server.

Reactor never did one wipe since 2009, right? This is a much better record than CM, GC and Redfox have combined. This is something we can sell and bring more players. Stability. Trust. Security. These are HUGE selling points. The only reason I keep pushing here for a better server is because no other server has such a huge and stable platform to work with. We have protection, we've a stable server, we HAD active and fair GMs, we've a amazing forum.

But we don't have a few things tho: we don't have name recognition anymore; we don't have active and decent facebook page; we don't have a youtube account; we don't have events; we don't have the 2.2.3.2 GA itens and stuff; and we don't have a solid idea behind what the server is and it has to offer (it became a mix of so many different ideas).

Look, I know nothing about you and I assume you also don't know anything about me. As far as I can tell you left as soon as I started to play here. Like you, I was a GM here. For about 3 years I guess. In my time, I've pushed as hard as I could for some changes. I would suggest you to read my original thread Gathering Good Ideas, because it has some other ideas about the server and what to do with it.

And I don't why valsha thinks you're the Jesus of reactor, the one who will save of us all. To be honest, I know why. It's because he doesn't like my ideas. And not because he thinks they're bad, but because he knows it will required a bit of investment to do it. But miracles don't happen, only what can happen will happen, which means, in this current situation, the death of this server. Unless something changes.

So, like I said in the beginning: walk us thru your big picture idea you've so far.

ps: just to be clear, all I've write so far was written with respect. I'm a bit harsh and sarcastic, but I'm trying to have a mature and intelligent conversation here.

Buns

Jul 3, 2009
we'll just see what happen next, too lazy to type my idea....

no its cool to be sarcastic, for the GA or next update part, I'll leave it to the dev, as I'm not em'

valsha

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 28, 2008
And not because he thinks they're bad, but because he knows it will required a bit of investment to do it.
Not true, reactor creation is a hard work and I'm not afraid of hard work.
BUT
Reactor never did one wipe since 2009, right? This is a much better record than CM, GC and Redfox have combined. This is something we can sell and bring more players. Stability. Trust. Security.
What is Stability is server wiping? Yes, no any wipes since 2009. But if we will wipe this server, there will be no REACTOR. Where is 7 old stability?
And not because he thinks they're bad
This is WHY i think this is not a good idea.

MAKINA

Dec 2, 2010
YES! Finally we're having a conversation. Thank you for you feedback.

So, let me take a step back: I didn't mean to offend you, I know it's hard work, I was being sarcastic and I apologize for that. Now, let's get to it.

Allow me then to use your feedback and recreate a proper response. You don't want any wipes? Okay. Let's roll with that in mind. Why no create a secondary server then? Like Reactor 2. You leave your current sever as it is and create this second server running with some of the suggestion I gave you.

Or even maybe, use NONE of my suggestions, but re-create a identical - IDENTICAL - server as your original one. Use the secondary server as a recruitment center. Invite new people to this server, run it for 6 to 12 months and them merge both servers. After the merge, you can re-use the secondary server to recruit even more people and eventually merge it with the original once again.

Your server is stable, but it's also old. And by old I mean, it has over 7 years of players, gears and history. Old servers don't attract new people.

Do you understand what am I saying? The original reactor server is doomed. It can't cure it self. Or you either create this new bridge to bring new people (new but identical server) or you just burn everything and start new 'n fresh (new server). And I believe that creating a identical server will only carry on the mistakes made in the past, but creating a new server offers the possibility fix these mistakes and offer a brighter and shinier server for new/old players.

In my honest opinion, those essentially your only 2 options (aside from the merge with olympic, which probably will never happens). And with that in mind (that those are your only options), why not go all the way and fix everything? Fix the donation system, add GA, re-staff you GM team, make the facebook page and spread the word about this new/old server.

rpx456

Apr 18, 2015
NGALAM

Sorry Sir Buns..
U Understand what im saying to Valsha?
Who want Become as GM? me?
I dont wont got that hard WORK.

I Just ask to Valsha why GM Revulsion got banned?just that
evidently him not GM.

This server just need some event again like GM CN doing before banned.Many player interest for join that event.
N Valsha can u share again link download Reactor?
many old player delete file n they want play again but hard get file.
n make your FANSPAGE @ FB Tq