Economic Restructuring Plan - Discussion

Magnus

Jan 17, 2012
São Paulo, Santo André
Hey there o/

*I Decided to make this post because I don’t remember the last time I saw a 50~60 lvl new player at cora.*

//In my perspective, the server grow problem that we face has many facets, but one of the most important is that Disena is worth nothing anymore...
//Back some years ago we could buy in the auction leon low/mid also 25% rings and earrings, 25/20%, talics, excelsior’s and much more…

I believe the lack of new players/lowbies is because of that... Auction is very important to the server's health...
//And it is a chain reaction 'cause when there are few new players, they sometimes lose interest 'cause they can’t find PL partners, they only find strong people around that most likely can’t even party them cause of level gap...

//I do not even remember the last time i was in OC PLing someone...

So you tell me that this is happening 'cause there is nothing new in the server... yes you may be right about that too, but when we have lowbies to PL at least we don’t stay afk in the HQ... Many facets...

//Gen Hunt is a palliative for that...*in my opinion.

//Events could help too, along with a new vote system that really impels you to vote the top rank...

So gentlemen, do you agree? And if so, how can we revive our economic system ? And also more ideas to bring lowbies back to reactor...

*Edit#01 The disena problem i speak about, is a big problem 'cause it affects the lowbie purchasing power, just to clarify things for you*
*Edit#02 I would also appreciate to hear opinions about expanding the level cap.

Last edited:

chito10

Nov 9, 2009
Phill
lots of donation from players from year 2009 but til now no update.... you cant see valsha replaying on this kind of tread....

fonion

Mar 14, 2010
Malang, Indonesia
I hope admin or GM delete all quest (quest off)
because many people use quest for bug lvling

first time I play here, hard to lvling, 3 weeks solo
after got good items 5-6 days solo (from lvl 1 - 65, 6 - 8 hours each days)

now no more party for leveling
no more auction 213, annacade, solus
all instant lvl 65

osito123

Apr 11, 2011
its a good idea about kick the quest, but i think they should change the price of them i mean, this is an old game, there is alot of new games now, and people just get bored in games like this. Maybe if we give quest with temporal items (good items) try to add quest on all npcs, add Lvl 70, Add more items Lvl 70, add quest with rental items, add items at pvp point npc so people buy more than gens and pvp weapon there, i think that help all races and not only one

Magnus

Jan 17, 2012
São Paulo, Santo André
good idea osito, would be nice to have a quest with a 2 hours 65 +7 weapon for example, so new players could fight @ cw...///

but all normal quests should be edited to give no exp. i wasnt aware of that quest issue, seems problematic...

osito123

Apr 11, 2011
yeah, is a good one i think, but useless maybe the admin read de suggestion maybe not who cares long time we dont see any patch