concern to this server

deathnote27

Jun 13, 2015
To : Admin / GM

Please fix some errors . i and other player experienced troubles got dc manytimes for unknown reason also during cw and pvp times. make a move like maintainance to check all problems about the server to avoid server crashed or problems . please take action and focus about this . so our donors are not wasting their money to donate . Im respecting you admin and GM's but please respect all rf players too.

Gm/Admin please be aware and observes whats happening...

Thanks !

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
DC and connection issues are not a server problems, connection works fine for me and i never )or almost) get dc. As for other fixes, there is not a perfect RF server, not even the retail, even that have his bugs and little problems, so you cannot expect tp have a bugless server.

If you want to list all the problems you're talking about maybe i can find you a solution. Thank you.

neuroTech

Sep 30, 2014
Philippines
I had here a silly list Sir CN;

1. That "Temporary point" is so long to reset, once you pawned a single toon, it takes 2-3 days to gain over a tempo point against the same toon you pawned. Further, it will take us more than 6 months to gain a 100k tempo points. The only thing we could do is to visit the PVP weapon merchant at HQ and start dreaming of those that we have the level 55 PVP Weapons. So frustrating especially now that we have less players on the server.

2. I know PB event is on demand but its so annoying that every time a GM logs in, players always shout Baal Sir Please Baal more. Maybe Sir CN, an event that never happen before is more exciting but sorry Sir i couldn't think any unique event besides PB prize, hide and seek, PVP at arena etc etc. Please Help us guys here to suggest a unique event. We need your brilliant imagination.

3. This server i think starts on the last quarter of 2008, the only big thing happens here when the elf map opens at 2010 and it was the glory days. Damn i miss those days. But after five (5) years, here we are waiting for nothing. Maybe Sir Val if you could read this, we are much more ready to the next thing, either this server goes empty or we have to step ahead and you'll throw some updates like new maps, monster, weapons and go back to level up our level 65-66 toon to 70 or 80-100 (i don't know). With that, maybe it will lure our old players back to reactor.
BUT I KNOW THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. SO MANY CRYING THREAD ABOUT UPDATES BUT NOTHING HAPPENS.

4. I forget my other silly demise, i'l continue later on.. hehe.

From here: Hello everybody!!

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
I had here a silly list Sir CN;

1. That "Temporary point" is so long to reset, once you pawned a single toon, it takes 2-3 days to gain over a tempo point against the same toon you pawned. Further, it will take us more than 6 months to gain a 100k tempo points. The only thing we could do is to visit the PVP weapon merchant at HQ and start dreaming of those that we have the level 55 PVP Weapons. So frustrating especially now that we have less players on the server.

2. I know PB event is on demand but its so annoying that every time a GM logs in, players always shout Baal Sir Please Baal more. Maybe Sir CN, an event that never happen before is more exciting but sorry Sir i couldn't think any unique event besides PB prize, hide and seek, PVP at arena etc etc. Please Help us guys here to suggest a unique event. We need your brilliant imagination.

3. This server i think starts on the last quarter of 2008, the only big thing happens here when the elf map opens at 2010 and it was the glory days. Damn i miss those days. But after five (5) years, here we are waiting for nothing. Maybe Sir Val if you could read this, we are much more ready to the next thing, either this server goes empty or we have to step ahead and you'll throw some updates like new maps, monster, weapons and go back to level up our level 65-66 toon to 70 or 80-100 (i don't know). With that, maybe it will lure our old players back to reactor.
BUT I KNOW THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. SO MANY CRYING THREAD ABOUT UPDATES BUT NOTHING HAPPENS.

4. I forget my other silly demise, i'l continue later on.. hehe.

From here: Hello everybody!!
Point 1 forwarded to valsha, I think he will check and fix it.

Point 2 I tried several times to do PvP event in lemon arena, hide and seek and other events, I did for more than a month and I did every weekends, giving GP as reward, but the players started to get bored and refusing to play events. So I tried to give Baal again, but the race with the lowest pop couldn't kill Baal and players refused to balance server pop and help the race with the lowest pop, over more accre pop started to increase incredibly because everyone started to play accre to take loots from Baal . so thats why I quited to give baal. The result? Server pop now is a bit more balanced and seem that cora gained some more player. Has been a good move

Point 3. Impossible. You are talking about golden age update (lv cap increase, new Maus, new SK, new armours/weapons, new summon ....) Valsha won't buy that upgrade because it was a flop in the US

neuroTech

Sep 30, 2014
Philippines
Point 1 forwarded to valsha, I think he will check and fix it.
Nice to hear this Sir CN, Thank you.:nyam:

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

...and
Forget about the point 2, its all balance now..

But point 3 as you say Sir is a flop in the US, maybe our Admin should give it a try here, why? We all know our players mostly are from Indo, Ph, Br and a bit from euro side. I remember what happen on the updates of "Bastelliar lotron map", although players didn't like the updates (I don't get it why they didn't like it, its all good for me) and "V" remove those upgrade. Maybe he could also remove the Golden age update too if majority don't like it in order to keep this server running...

But what i'm trying to appeal for is, we should have try something or fade for nothing. I know most players who log-in for CW only were absolutely bored and damn i'm right they were all hungry for something new, count me in....

Well, this is just an appeal that i know V will renounce as soon as he read this. Hi Sir "V":biggrin:

And Thanks again Sir CN.
What do you think fonion? hehe, please address the issue, share your thoughts.

Last edited:

neuroTech

Sep 30, 2014
Philippines
Uh! I didn't know that it will cost a lot Sir CN, but wipe out is not an option. Well, its up to the admin if he can move mountains or lose his client 1 by 1. So from here, lets all enjoy the server for a while.