concern and suggestions

deathnote27

Jun 13, 2015
Good day admin / Gm

May i ask for ur concern for us.players still playing rf reactor.
Maybe closing the server is not the only way to resolve the problem.
Im the one who still supporting and enjoying the server even though reactor is dying.

I have some question and suggestions to help to improve and to help gain the invironment. Populations of all race.

1.1 what if we back the bug quest. So our begineers and incoming players can level up fast to lvl66. Some incoming players are locked on lvl50 because no one can help them to quest and to unlocked their exp. So they quit and not to continued. This can be help to attract players because they can easily to level up. So They only problem is the items. it can help the community grow fast.

1.2 Cora have more players now .as u can see many donors playing than normal players. What if we devided the cora donors. A free change race for donors. Same ups of armor and also donate item elems. For instance. (5 voluntary donor free change race of choice and class ). So we can balance all race.

1.3 the events. We also need this .All players of RF are attracted to play to
The server have active events . just give twice a week or more .

1.4 ... players need active admin and Gm's. Were not forced you sir/maam but please help us too...

Community & server will grow. All players will be happy . and also reactor will gain more donates.

Hoping for your fasr action.
Thanks !

Cora IGn : [GodCobra]
Guild : Cobra°

Last edited:

SuperGlue

Mar 3, 2015
and make exp rate a little lower? Or not? Just like when the server starts. we do leveling with parties. more leveling more raid more activity in server. it would be nice to split donors without charge if it will balance the server.. :)

I have question too..

what is the current status of the server? what are your plans? Are you planning to shutdown the server or keep it alive? need answers on this.. :)

im hoping a lot for this server.. hope it survive.. having extra gms would be nice too.. a team is more efficient so they can brainstorm or give comments on how events should be done and how this server will live. one gm might be stressfull to him.

ACC: NEUSPEED/Hyperfang/Visored (semi active)

thanks..

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
Good day admin / Gm

May i ask for ur concern for us.players still playing rf reactor.
Maybe closing the server is not the only way to resolve the problem.
Im the one who still supporting and enjoying the server even though reactor is dying.

I have some question and suggestions to help to improve and to help gain the invironment. Populations of all race.

1.1 what if we back the bug quest. So our begineers and incoming players can level up fast to lvl66. Some incoming players are locked on lvl50 because no one can help them to quest and to unlocked their exp. So they quit and not to continued. This can be help to attract players because they can easily to level up. So They only problem is the items. it can help the community grow fast.

1.2 Cora have more players now .as u can see many donors playing than normal players. What if we devided the cora donors. A free change race for donors. Same ups of armor and also donate item elems. For instance. (5 voluntary donor free change race of choice and class ). So we can balance all race.

1.3 the events. We also need this .All players of RF are attracted to play to
The server have active events . just give twice a week or more .

1.4 ... players need active admin and Gm's. Were not forced you sir/maam but please help us too...

Community & server will grow. All players will be happy . and also reactor will gain more donates.

Hoping for your fasr action.
Thanks !

Cora IGn : [GodCobra]
Guild : Cobra°
1.1 bug quest has been fixed to avoid rerollers, at least if they ahve to rerol they have to do 50 and 56 quest i they want to reach 65. I did much to solve this bug and overall because most of the players asked, now i dont mean at all to take this fix off again.

1.2 valsha will nver give free rerol for donors

1.3 where have you been in the last month? and overall where you was when cora race quitted my event because they was losing it? I did events every week and i was giving nice reward, from 5 up to 50 GP. I was planning to give reantal weapons, GP shop ammy and PB eles for the next event, but you wasted everything, asking for more funny events or for some EASYER events .... ?? easyer? was those events hard?

1.4 everytime i'm active you d something that makes me regrets about being active. i swear i'm scare to be active in this server

1.5 you're the solution.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

and make exp rate a little lower? Or not? Just like when the server starts. we do leveling with parties. more leveling more raid more activity in server. it would be nice to split donors without charge if it will balance the server.. :)

I have question too..

what is the current status of the server? what are your plans? Are you planning to shutdown the server or keep it alive? need answers on this.. :)

im hoping a lot for this server.. hope it survive.. having extra gms would be nice too.. a team is more efficient so they can brainstorm or give comments on how events should be done and how this server will live. one gm might be stressfull to him.

ACC: NEUSPEED/Hyperfang/Visored (semi active)

thanks..
I'm planning something but its a bit too much, so first i want a reply from v, can't say more.

yes i asked for more GMs, but he wont for now.

Kansaii

Apr 16, 2013
valsha don't give a sheet(paper) on any of these. server closed, end of discussion. :)

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

just passing by, bye! enjoy your "pvp" lol

eric26

Jun 26, 2014
1.2 valsha will nver give free rerol for donors
Never sir? Maybe we can beg him to reconsider. If it's for saving a dying server. Anyway, I heard that valsha doesn't allow donor rerolling anymore even if paid, is this true? If not, how much to reroll? If it's not too much, maybe I will reroll my cora donor to acc for balance. But here's hoping he reconsiders to do it for free so many can be encouraged to reroll. (That is, for cora to other race only and not vice versa).

SuperGlue

Mar 3, 2015
is there any other solution on Bug Quest. yes bug quest kills the server but having to unseal the Character on lvl 50 and 56 is hard for new player who has no items yet. they cant event finish it alone for sure. is it possible to just lower the exp rate of leveling and then you can unseal your character on ReactorRF site just like before when your exp got stock just repair it on site.. :) + add some events via Battle Dungeons if possible so we can have new attraction.. or make BDs Boss Rewards useful for new player who is wanting for upgrades for their items :) to be honest i dl other rf client (im not advertising) just to see what is our servers stand. we really do are left behind. but still i dont want it to come that all our players migrate to other server. im not losing hope on ReactorRF recovery.. :) this will be my only server. if worst come to worst that this server shots down permanently. i would quit RF for good.. i wont be migrating to any server anymore. hehe.. real talk

peace out guys..

Last edited:

SuperGlue

Mar 3, 2015
i know you have plans sir CN. just waiting for admin cause you alone have no control on database. just like ur proposed vote point bonus. still not fixed. i hope admins is thinking the same..maybe admin busy..