about donation elems and weapon

KevinHuang

Jun 29, 2014
China
Hello sir Admin valsha, can you make it fair donate elems and weapon for all race?
cora have a number now, acc have a number too..
if you wont drop donate elems at bells, can you make it to normal price again at cora and acc??
cora elems 5GP and acc donate cerbe and inferno 25GP.. make it fair please...

celsogea

Mar 14, 2011
i think if that lower all prices, server will get more funds and players... make it rental by weak not just mounth =)

AdmiraL

Oct 13, 2012
MLA PHILIPPINES
yeah! i want also balance donate elems and weapons...FD gunner over damage then thier donate weapon is only 25gp how sad...many of my friend playing other server bcos of this unbalance problem...bells has no more FD coz of that op donate weapon and elems at bcc side..so please sir valsha make it BALANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

protagonist077

Aug 14, 2010
here we go again about complains. -_-
when you guys were favored on this did we ACC or CCC complained about it?
But here you are now, from the start when someone is favored you guys QQ and up untill now you still QQ. -_- wanna be a cry baby all the time? why dont you quit then. -_- zZZZzzZzZZz

KevinHuang

Jun 29, 2014
China
when you guys were favored on this did we ACC or CCC complained about it?
But here you are now, from the start when someone is favored you guys QQ and up untill now you still QQ. -_- wanna be a cry baby all the time? why dont you quit then. -_- zZZZzzZzZZz
if you want quit from this server, go ahead..
i make this thread cause im loyal at this server..

prince420

Jun 26, 2015
when you guys were favored on this did we acc or ccc complained about it?
But here you are now, from the start when someone is favored you guys qq and up untill now you still qq. -_- wanna be a cry baby all the time? Why dont you quit then. -_- zzzzzzzzzzz
bump + 9999 to this! :)))) (your right from the start!) :))))

eric26

Jun 26, 2014
This has been discussed here countless times in countless threads before. Yes, even when bells pop are supposedly dwindling.

Read here: http://www.forum.prommorpg.com/rf-general-discussions/27636-donate-weapon-of-acc.html

Fact is, bells have the best dodge. And in this server, dodge only works for donators because everyone has a +6 grace. (the additional dodge in BM makes the difference). So if you want to have imba dodge (bells ranger FD specifically). I miss 9 out 10 against traxxex, v2ihands, raceboss using +6 grace + accu buff + council set accu= 350+ accu. Even FD gunners with 450+ accus miss with those guys. There's a price for that kind of imba dodge(no discount). Otherwise, FD in other race. That simple.

Anyway, it's not only bells pop that's dwindling. every race pop is dwindling. This server's pop is dwindling.

PINGSAN

Jun 29, 2014
I think valsha will never changes the price . Cause thats the part of politics of this server bro . You should know about this , the way of thinking normal people and president is different :)

downhill

Sep 8, 2011
Hello sir Admin valsha, can you make it fair donate elems and weapon for all race?
cora have a number now, acc have a number too..
if you wont drop donate elems at bells, can you make it to normal price again at cora and acc??
cora elems 5GP and acc donate cerbe and inferno 25GP.. make it fair please...
:agree::agree::agree: