Search results

1. O

Gathering good ideas 2.0

So... any news?
  2. O

Gathering good ideas 2.0

we already had new GMs, and I think there is a new one. And you see any change?
  3. O

akolangyanJR use cheat

What GMs? :blink:
  4. O

akolangyanJR use cheat

i didnt see that, and you dont have any proove, anyway im agree with you. I think somepeople break the rules because there is no1 who take care about this server. Not even the admin. See you on the dead server playing!
  5. O

hello rf reactor

Its not so hard to lvl up at elf, BM set still better, I think no1 use the new Lvl 75 sets
  6. O

Full Download link pls

Innactive GM/Admin for now
  7. O

Dual Log

I dont have to ask anything, everyone know about that but keep voting on him. So useless to post kind of this, no1 take action about this. Anyway i hope that never happend in other races its really bad
  8. O

Dual Log

I think there is an abuse of the dual log and need to be controled, some people are appoint him self with other chars on counsil list! I think that must be punished. And I think they use as an excuse: "there are few people , because of that I appoint myself". If they join with one of those...
  9. O

Hello Again

This one its good
  10. O

Yo! People!!

what kind of event? There is not even 1 party each race. Baal or 3d? if you see Bells/Acc there is nobody for kill
  11. O

Yo! People!!

That's agresive ---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ---------- They already do something, I want to be clear. I know Admin/GM already do something, but, am sorry that was not enought. Extreme problem need extreme changes. Kevin im not trying to offend...
  12. O

Yo! People!!

There is no event? Kevin your account its ready as GM? We are losing people. I think everyone will insult me if I suggest this, but! New maps with MORE items, can we get that again? What about master skills? I know all said its a crazy plan but, nothing to do, after get Lvl 75 there is nothing...
  13. O

PLEASE BAN new GM

Hey you! stop spamming this in all thread u see. Probably yes
  14. O

PLEASE BAN new GM

Fonion GM FTW lol
  15. O

PLEASE BAN new GM

14. Luring groups of mobs to make people disconnect is not admitted and its the same as exploting a game bug so the measure taken will be the following: 1st Offense = Banned forever http://www.forum.prommorpg.com/rf-general-discussions/23400-rf-reactor-rules.html
  16. O

+7 Gerodian Staff ^_^

Good job!
  17. O

Hello Again

We need GMs, and you know the job lol
  18. O

Dont get Temporary point (pvp point)>> Fix this please sir Valsha

then that should be fixed lol Everyone want to pvp
  19. O

Premium knife gone ?

Please i hope valsha see this. What about the tempo? After premium gone no tempo on old player!
  20. O

Premium knife gone ?

that's bad. Damm