To all my fellow Accretian: I'm sorry!

Sieg009

Nov 2, 2010
Guys, I'm so sorry if this week I am not that active in PL, gens, charms and jade hunt because after being your consul this week I think it's taking a toll on me....I haven't got any good rest sometimes I only had 1hour sleep or lucky if I got like 3hours of sleep...Or not yet even taking some rest or been up for like 12hours straight..And I'm also sorry if like sometimes I was late in War and so far this week I've missed 2 or 3 War because I overslept..I'm sorry for that and I hate it when I missed one of the chip wars. Although, I'm not much of a help I know but for me as long as I'm there online I know some people well be motivated to attend Chip Wars..Next week election - I still registered to run for a spot, but since I'm always losing 15K cpt everyday and "setting GVG is like too hot on the eyes of the other people out there"..I might fell down from top 8, but it's okay...I'm happy that I've served you with all my best abilities, "HAPPY TO BE OF SERVICE!"..And I'm happy you've given me chance to be one of your leader...And also please forgive me when like sometimes I don't reply or you think I don't give you any attention when you Pm'ed me it's because sometimes I'm afk due to "I FELL ASLEEP" in front of my PC or I was just so sleepy that I can't even open my eyes...Or I just simply missed your pm's because I fell asleep and since my eyes are closed...And please do understand if I'm a little bit "peevish" when you don't know how to be considerate when like I'm helping you get your jade and you not even like try to ask me first if I also needed jade and just loots and loots and loots all you want ...I know that you know that I can on my own, but the thing is since I can why not also use it to help other people to get their jades, gens and charms and even experience...PLEASE TO ALL MY DETRACTORS out there give me a break! This is not a crying thread...All I just want to tell you guys that I'm happy and I'm thankful as well, and please do remember outside the game there's a person - an individual behind my toon = that is made of flesh,bones and blood not made of steel...

Last edited:

Arsiud

Oct 10, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Damn Xieg, that's some dedication... Get you're well needed rest! As for CWs and motivation... Too true man, we need you there. People tend to listen you (a little)... I should be the one posting that message lol, since I can't attend all CWs due to work. Sorry guys for when I can't manage to get on...

Sieg009

Nov 2, 2010
Thanks Super! Yeah! I took some time off really hahaha! I figured Acc's eventhough they like to complain a lot they are happy when like there elected Acc online in Chip Wars and also doing PL/gen and charms hunt/JH...They are easy to please but so hard to like motivate to join Wars hehehe! Well, or maybe their morale dropped so low just like me when some of the strong Acc. moved and reroll to cora when that happened I asked myself what will be Acc's future? But, slowly we are getting there these week I saw a great increase of donors in Acc. side and I'm like very happy that those people that I helped PL before now they are like 65 and wearing BM set! And even helping fellow ACC. to PL, I told myself when you like lead an example people like follow the same path..It was very rewarding for me! And of course with the help of my fellow councils when I/Acc needed help is very much appreciated...I am not really aggressive when it comes to elf, to cora or bells coz I prefer to help PL and that's my primary objective - and I don't want them like to pay the price! I go aggressive bells and cora cry for help PVP my party and me = NO MORE PL! But I don't know why every time they like see me they like GO KILL XIEG! LOL!

"I should be the one posting that message lol, since I can't attend all CWs due to work. Sorry guys for when I can't manage to get on"

- Acc. loved to see donor appointees, and well, to a busy person like you...You even managed to like go ONLINE and that's something bro. "DEDICATION". And I kinda wonder your time management hahaha! You are one active council! Unlike, other nominated Acc. damn u can just see them once in a day or lucky twice in a day but most of the time AFK! hahaha! Not helping PL, repel and WTF! afk in CW! >.<

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

I have a question you are using cerberus 45 or judecracker level 70? My question is why don't you try to use sniper lecas / blue SK level 55? It gives like 50% attack or 60% attack but doesn't give dodge and also accuracy like 50 increase I think...and u can like hit faster since it has a increase in delay...Try it! But the problem is they might think you are using ASPD hack because it shoot faster than level 65SK, and another problem with blue SK it doesn't shoot when like the enemy move closer to you when you are in SK MODE!

Last edited: