Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No its just the way it is

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iamGEL

Feb 4, 2010
AL KHOBAR KSA
Are u guys crying while typing ur thoughts???

IceBerg

Jul 9, 2009
iamRUI
remind me to two shot you next CW....but I've never seen you so yeah. Keep on playing your bell.

Sarmagon

May 29, 2009
hm, as far as i see coras DO get a chance if they have ppl that try to play at cw. ^^b you and your racemates really gave us some hard time to push you back today, quincie.
im looking forward to see more cws like that!

Ruppert

Nov 26, 2009
Kings Park
lol

garden11

Mar 6, 2010
try to good race is not enought cora now... but we can make team work and other listen command...

IceBerg

Jul 9, 2009
If cora could follow one command we could win CW everytime. But they do not understand race target. So you can only imagine what happens when we say "PUSH INTO BELLS/ACC!!! AOE THEM!!!"

All of cora stands there watching 5 cora try to kill the entire acc/bell race.

chiisere

Feb 17, 2010
yah listen to command...

and plz if someone in the council requesting or command another move.. "plz asign a person or guild" like if someone command DPS and other command DEF..."set priority and if its needed both,then ASIGN"... yes RL command should always top..but im sure many players confused when other give command to esp using race chat...

or if you dont know what should you do.."in time when no command,or no RL to give rpiority target" go to basic.............
ranger. trapper= scout, clear traps, report.
mage= share buffs, debuffs, dps, aoe, kill,(plz if you see someone invi hit it)
tanker= should be on frontline to destruct, to help clear traps etc..
strong persons= pvp, DPS...

guipex

Aug 20, 2009
1- Just vote for active players to archon spots (dont matter if "X" player got donator if he never attend CW)

2- Dont be affraid to lose cpt (cpt = just numbers)

3- Play for race, not for yourself... (mages debuff archon enemys, rangers net archon enemys, stop just atack to get last hit and receive cpt)

4- Move together and suport your mates, cover them and enjoy =D

RainSong

Mar 26, 2010
indonesia
<<<<<< Rain have spirit CW dude dont be sad if all archon team can give push spirit in all Cority i beilive we can always win.... ( always in front to be tanker the shield all hitter)

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

<<<<<< Rain have spirit CW dude dont be sad if all archon team can give push spirit in all Cority i beilive we can always win.... ( always in front to be tanker the shield all hitter)

RainSong
Cora Tanker

chiisere

Feb 17, 2010
sad thing is the delayed response of corites to commands...and common sense

if our council command is to RG in that spot.. they mean RG in that spot...
you see them defending while they command RG in that spot?? still they mean RG in that spot....
have doubt??? how can they execute their plan if no one listening or participating??

sometimes you see us scout not RGing with you guys..."ofcorz we clearing the way for you as i can" scout should move 1 step ahead!!!

always remember corites cannot be match!!!!

Last edited:

makibot3

Mar 19, 2010
Council on MakoyZki here. just keep up the good work guys and everything will be fine. RAWR cora!

chiisere

Feb 17, 2010
.in 2nd CW i though in 30min mark no one would participate at CW coz i dont see any green dot in my radar and only few strong corites in HQ AFK that time!!!but every min corites number become bigger..3 council OL in run time..and boom!!!!

battle WIN!!!

I hate those people saying "no council no war"

-just do what you can do!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

kickaaa

Jan 13, 2010
.cOra Council are good.... But Sad to say im not cora...BTW keep up a good work....keep on losing :p....

Unit45

Oct 27, 2009
las vegas / Nevada
money is everything :haha: :haha: :yahoo: