last Warning for cora archons

afosh

Nov 21, 2009
CRAG MINE
wait wait wait DanteX u are cora RL ryt? then why u reroll to cora i swear if u didnt back to ur facking race i will do some thing bad about ur account and u know what i will do back now
imean DanteX only not IceBerg or Tweek
btw i will back in war time kill acc concul then logout
^^ cya

Hellraisa

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Sep 24, 2009
since its a personal message... WHY YOU DONT PM HIM )

mangham321

Jun 28, 2009
Mars
erm, it wasnt my intention to move while i was RL, im sorry for that but gms dont you think he deserves a warning??

hes saying he is gonna do summat bad to my account.

argh

Jun 13, 2009
the dark age of cora.............

afosh

Nov 21, 2009
CRAG MINE
that is english IceBerg but u cant understand it 18+ xD
@DanteX why u said sorry for me ? tell ur race not me
if GM warning me or banned me i will do it anyway Tweek Down yesterday with Georannie account xD
@argh sure becouse our RL playing in acc side

gjac101

Jan 24, 2010
erm, it wasnt my intention to move while i was RL, im sorry for that but gms dont you think he deserves a warning??

hes saying he is gonna do summat bad to my account.
You pushed to become RL last week, then you became RL and then you decided to move to ACC , how was that not intentional ??

Least you could have done is honour your commitments to one race before you moved to another.

In my eyes, and most other peoples, this was a total setup by you to screw Cora over for whatever reasons you have, which is pretty sad really seeing as this is just a game......

]BigBoss[

Aug 27, 2009
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
idk what long time ago i called all this playera rats!!!
i think dantex 1 of them !!

you want to leaving cora becouse they fail atm...and want 100% back if they grow up??...like Hiperkill did...left acc ..was in bell...come back after accs grw up...and all though hes the HERO...OMG....your a sacker dantex!!

Ravage

Jun 30, 2009
Warsaw, Poland
]BigBoss[;30970 said:

you want to leaving cora becouse they fail atm...and want 100% back if they grow up??...like Hiperkill did...left acc ..was in bell...come back after accs grw up...and all though hes the HERO...OMG....your a sacker dantex!!
You mean the 6-8 acc attending 3rd CW? Ye this is totally OP especially when both cora and bells attack us and we don't have ANY archons online.

]BigBoss[

Aug 27, 2009
nope i mean the time i was RL....nut nvm

i was last week online and saw a 100% ally between bell+acc....in elan/Oc/CW...what happened?)
i just brooken that sht ally!!

and you are backt to acc??

about that archons......i started in reactor there was every time... half indos half pinoys (no offense)....and then i was the only non asia archon......and now...the some again lolz....its RL fault...he need to choose europe or american archon xD

Last edited:

mangham321

Jun 28, 2009
Mars
You pushed to become RL last week, then you became RL and then you decided to move to ACC , how was that not intentional ??

Least you could have done is honour your commitments to one race before you moved to another.

In my eyes, and most other peoples, this was a total setup by you to screw Cora over for whatever reasons you have, which is pretty sad really seeing as this is just a game......
erm, ask tweek and iceberg, i said to them i dont wanna move untill sunday cos cora would have a new RL but valsha moved me ¬_¬

so dont go talking shit when u know nothing, and how did i push to become RL, i didnt ask people to vote me.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

]BigBoss[;30970 said:

lol dude, moving has nothing to do with cora failing, ive always stood by them before but i feel like it was time for a change since ive been playing cora since retail, and btw when i recieved the msg from valsha saying "Transfer in progress" i sent 3 messages to him saying "No Stop It im RL, i wanted to move on sunday not now"

if you dont believe me ask him.

gjac101

Jan 24, 2010
erm, ask tweek and iceberg, i said to them i dont wanna move untill sunday cos cora would have a new RL but valsha moved me ¬_¬

so dont go talking shit when u know nothing, and how did i push to become RL, i didnt ask people to vote me.

You where saying to people "vote with your hearts" about 100 times, and when anyone else suggested voting for you, you said "thanks" , you knew people where going to vote for you so yeah, i do know what i am talking about...thats the thing about race chat, the whole race can see it DOH!!!!

mangham321

Jun 28, 2009
Mars

You where saying to people "vote with your hearts" about 100 times, and when anyone else suggested voting for you, you said "thanks" , you knew people where going to vote for you so yeah, i do know what i am talking about...thats the thing about race chat, the whole race can see it DOH!!!!
seriously who the fck are u??
I would never say anything retarded like "Vote with your hearts" ?? rofl
and like ive already said it wasnt my intention to move while i was RL!

gjac101

Jan 24, 2010
seriously who the fck are u??
I would never say anything retarded like "Vote with your hearts" ?? rofl
and like ive already said it wasnt my intention to move while i was RL!
You did say that, and it might not have been your intention to move while you where race leader but you did intend to move, so why let yourself be considered for RL at all ??

mangham321

Jun 28, 2009
Mars
You did say that, and it might not have been your intention to move while you where race leader but you did intend to move, so why let yourself be considered for RL at all ??
what a pointless question, ive already said my intention was to stay at cora for a week untill someone ELSE got RL then move, and i never told cora to vote for me, and my name was already on election list so there was nothing to could have done about it

afosh

Nov 21, 2009
CRAG MINE
like i said u are so stupied idont know why coras trust on u
i will deal with this supject later after exams then we will see u will back to cora or stay in acc

mhobilizer23

Jul 4, 2009
a place called REAL LIFE

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

lol dude, moving has nothing to do with cora failing, ive always stood by them before but i feel like it was time for a change since ive been playing cora since retail, and btw when i recieved the msg from valsha saying "Transfer in progress" i sent 3 messages to him saying "No Stop It im RL, i wanted to move on sunday not now"

if you dont believe me ask him.
you didnt push them really???what a lier
everybody now knows you told them to vote you

13fox

May 28, 2009
yall need yto get you facts straight first

1-all 3 of us moved to break the alliance between bells and acc so that we could roll to the BCC and own the biggest race

2-it took 4 days to get moved over allot longer than we thought....we should have all been moved far before the archon voting started

so now you know, theres no need to call someone a lier and a hear breaker because there is no way that one person can stop a race from doing waht they have to do yall just didnt get nukes for a week big deal theres nothing that any of the 3 of us could have done to help that.

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

oh and if u dont belive what i have to say ask Sassy i talk to him all the time

IceBerg

Jul 9, 2009
ACC really doesn't have a RL either so I dont know what all the crying is about. Dante hasn't even been online since he got moved but 1 day.

As for that whole Killing tweek thing...he is a striker you should 3 shot him. Plus he cant even hit you because accuracy is buggged. IF he could hit you you are probably a two shot.

Why is everyone all emo? Seriously go cut yourself or something