Hello (noob here)

Rikkardo

Jan 26, 2012
in a dustbin
www.neobux.com
Hi to everyone,I started play here some minutes ago but this is the first time I play Rising Force.I created an acretian guy but I don't know what to do...
1)What's the point of this game?
2)Should I do quests?
3)Why I get pkilled everytime I walk in map where there monsters?
4)What's the point of this game?

From what I seemed to understand all relies on PvP... I always liked warriors with two swords in mmorpg
I need suggestions... thanks in advance :) :)

StarLight

Nov 4, 2010
indonesia
Hi to everyone,I started play here some minutes ago but this is the first time I play Rising Force.I created an acretian guy but I don't know what to do...
1)What's the point of this game?
2)Should I do quests?
3)Why I get pkilled everytime I walk in map where there monsters?
4)What's the point of this game?

From what I seemed to understand all relies on PvP... I always liked warriors with two swords in mmorpg
I need suggestions... thanks in advance :) :)
1) Just find your Good stuffs and enjoy this game_
2) No. better hold your quest till your level 63 with 50% exp, so after quest you'll reach level 65 cap_
3) Welcome to RF Reactor "The best PVP server"_ =)
4) Same as number 1_

as i know there is no "two sword" weapons exist for killing in this server, except you "donate" then ask valsha to make you +6 [70] Metal Elven Dual Blade_ =)

Last edited:

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
If you like warrior the go tanker (shield+sword). Is all about the defense. You will be almost unbeatable, but you will not have so much atk power. With this char you can tank many monsters on you reciving low damage. In PvP you can be a good supporter. if you wanna be "all atk power" then chose pure warrio class and when you have to select your 2nd and 3rd job, follow the pure warrior skills, you will have a description of the skills so you will understand what to chose. Lance or long sword are the strongest weapons for this class, lance a bit more strong than sword.

Good luck and welcome.

Rikkardo

Jan 26, 2012
in a dustbin
www.neobux.com
Thanks for answer guys.Now I should do the first quest of the game (killing some mobs spawned by cora and bellato If I'm not wrong),but I don't know where to go..I find quests panel a bit hard to understand.
And is there any section of the forum where I can discuss about build,classes,item etc?

Last edited:

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
If you need to know something about the commands or the gameplay, as fniding mobs or places using the map, or anything about the gameply, you can ask in the technical section.

About the quests, you can also do your questions on general discussion. Remember to read the rules before play and staying here on forum.

Just to be sure you will not do something wrong that could be cost you a warning, or worst, to be banned.

Cya around