Any tips for classes in Accretia

eslevi

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Apr 11, 2010
916 California
pure warriors in accretia and cora are pretty useless except being as a tanker.

ranger as trapper in accretia and cora, gains less points in pvp. but bell's gain normal.

being a range killer in accretia and cora such as marksman or striker, you will die fast and wont gain much points so watch out and play smart.

being a spec as accretia is pretty much best choice however, if you can outsmart and play well against your opponents, you win. but be careful of donators. unless you'r one as well.

jbh907

Apr 5, 2012
pure warriors in accretia and cora are pretty useless except being as a tanker.

ranger as trapper in accretia and cora, gains less points in pvp. but bell's gain normal.

being a range killer in accretia and cora such as marksman or striker, you will die fast and wont gain much points so watch out and play smart.

being a spec as accretia is pretty much best choice however, if you can outsmart and play well against your opponents, you win. but be careful of donators. unless you'r one as well.
Is it better to cross classes?

PretoJoia

Dec 8, 2009
São Paulo
Is it better to cross classes?
DOnt play Ranger> Melle unless ur a FULL DONOR, they really sucks, such a LOW damage, and those who use it still think they are strong just bcuz they can survive.
Just go Xclass as a Spec ( Spec> Tank), its the best choice for a normal player.

jojomarv619

May 27, 2012
Why are CORA warrior hitter useless? I've always thought they're the strongest because of their imbalanced skill buffs. Yes I would aggree in Accretian warriors such as the Punisher, Punishers don't have much of a damage due to low % damage of Magnetic Arm and due to 25/25 rings; If you're using a/d

JustForYou11

Jul 19, 2011
Tarlac,Philippines
Why are CORA warrior hitter useless? I've always thought they're the strongest because of their imbalanced skill buffs. Yes I would aggree in Accretian warriors such as the Punisher, Punishers don't have much of a damage due to low % damage of Magnetic Arm and due to 25/25 rings; If you're using a/d
for donators, yes it is.
but for normal players.:nea:
not a good idea.
better to be a mage on Cora. if u dont have the $ to donate!

Sieg009

Nov 2, 2010
Go Acc. and choose pure class like spec., or striker or even a tanker or a punisher..Remember, this game is based on team work, unity and cooperation it's not about being a "One Man Army Man!" You maybe weak in 1vs1 but together with your comrades you can become strong..Play smart, play fair, play for the goodness of the race not for your on self..That's all!

cristalninja

Banned
Jun 18, 2009
Lexington St
For godsake dont go striker

HyperLynx

Apr 3, 2009
A place called earth.
I totally agree with Preto, being an XClass Spec Warrior has a big advantage on PVP. You can support your race without dying so quickly. At the same time you can also do PVP with spec XClass melee, if you are fast enough at switching then this is a really great class.

As for the striker, well if you want a killer then go pure striker, but be reminded that a striker is like a sitting duck with BIG GUNS. You can easily kill them but they can also kill you easily.

Warrior sucks, punishers sucks, But punishers play a big role as well when it comes to group PVP. Anyways, this are just my opinions regarding the matter. Thank you!

Alice XVI

Aug 30, 2012
Hellgondo Castle
sadpanda.us
Templar Knight (Cora warrior) is not useless. They have LOTS of critical hits, It's the most awesome warrior class you'll ever see in this game, if you play it right.
And as for Punisher? As far as I can see, Accretians have the most health and defense over another race. So it's not a bad idea on playing the Punisher. It's Magnetic Web will also leave your enemy unmoving for even a single inch, not like the Laboring Breath or Entangle.

So, don't hate warriors, play them... :good: