acc Dragon armor to weak

neonickolai

Oct 24, 2010
south korea
why acc dragon armor to weak, and bels cora DA are to strong? what can I say BIAZZZ!!!! its better to have cora and bels only remove acc ...

mrdialup

Sep 16, 2009
boondocks
go look at the stats of the dragon armor... its all the same... and if you get a acc merc you have a 2 buffs to increase defense and a buff to increase Potion effectiveness... and if you can get a spec with you... i seen 1 tank and a spec take on of 15 YMAU's... so dont be such a whiney lil shit... read up on stuff first before you point your finger

neonickolai

Oct 24, 2010
south korea
play acc thats all you will see..

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

test it your self play acc dont relay on your shit.. sipsip

mrdialup

Sep 16, 2009
boondocks
play acc thats all you will see..
i do have an acc and i play on him bout once a week... i know whats over there... i seen it all... acc's need to learn how to play... my acc stands up to my friends 65 bellato... and i have him only to lv 50... you do the math... 50 successfully repelling a lv 65 without any help or problem... acc are OP if you can use them right

neonickolai

Oct 24, 2010
south korea
no your lie i have +7 melle armor rareb lvl65 vs bels or cora with DA 1 on 1 .. hu do you think have the more def.. see it for your self

mrdialup

Sep 16, 2009
boondocks
no your lie i have +7 melle armor rareb lvl65 vs bels or cora with DA 1 on 1 .. hu do you think have the more def.. see it for your self
moron you just admited your problem... you have 65 armor... they have DA... DA give bonuses if worn in full set... if you get DA and they have DA and you get identical weapons... it will be dead even fight... as long as you know how to play... so learn to play and maybe you will be able to fight a bell or cora... acc's are the whiniest and most inexperienced race around... we hunt the acc cuz they dont know how to play= easy cpt

neonickolai

Oct 24, 2010
south korea
you are the most stupid person i ever see what if is i use DA full set with +7 lvl 70 weapon i try to use it stupid no match look at your self stupid manny acc dont use DA in PVP stupid...moron...

agus

Jun 25, 2010
City Of HeroeZ (Surabaya)
lol acc DA not weak, i think its better than 65 int

PretoJoia

Dec 8, 2009
São Paulo
the acc set 65 int got the same adr of BM set, so why u guys will use DA...

dsr launcher set 65B > 489
DSr BM launcher set> 489

DA i think its 447 or something like that.....and those stats are just shit..

mrdialup

Sep 16, 2009
boondocks
you are the most stupid person i ever see what if is i use DA full set with +7 lvl 70 weapon i try to use it stupid no match look at your self stupid manny acc dont use DA in PVP stupid...moron...
read your stupid post you sound stupid you must be stupid i never seen the word stupid used so stupidly in a stupid post by such a stupid noob... so walk your stupid butt off a stupid cliff and get over your stupid self...
bueno dias

most acc use donator gear cuz it has better defense and bonuses anyways... thats why acc dont use the DA... bells and cora dont pay all that money for donator gear.... we just play alot and vote everyday and pay 6k BP for our pieces of DA

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

[IND]Nicky;90812 said:
using DA or not i can kill cora with 1chain rocket ^^
i bet my lv 50 acc can stand up to you for... 1hit... 2 on a good day... haha... blocker tanks ftw!!! protection int 50(55) set and protection shield... makes for a fun day

mrdialup

Sep 16, 2009
boondocks
You are weak, not DA Armor. Sorry.
look noob... even the GM's on my side... its not the armor... its the player... learn to play and you wouldnt have a problem...

Reckless

Mar 1, 2010
uhmm.. havent really used DA to the fullest.. kept using my +5 SS set.. dunno why, maybe i love dying.. people with dark armors tend to be targeted first at CW.. :)) but i do see people wearing DA, and they are able to match up against players.. given that they dont gang up on him or something.. maybe you'd just have to try different builds in your elems and items.. try experimenting and find the best PVP set for you. :)

MrSy

Jul 14, 2009
Greece
still noob... compare and see the difference got it?

eslevi

since the beginning!
Old and loyal players
Apr 11, 2010
916 California
im using SS +0 from head-shoe but my glove +5 65 N...
i still own.. hahaha .. but i hate dodgers

abihakim

Jun 13, 2009
Corites Head Quarter
Well you're right @@
cora vaerda
only got 3K(1 shoot normal skill at SK) 1 shoot (i'm using SS+5).
she's using full set.
warlock, using DA 1 set, and 3D+BBB(coz got bunch of HP)
i have DA 1 set+0
it's deff is not strong as her.
it's just like paper.

@mrdialup: You know that acc is bugged.

Pot,pvp point, deff,accu.
so i think DA maybe bugged too. only god knows lol ^^

mrdialup

Sep 16, 2009
boondocks
Guess I never had any trouble with any of that stuff.... When I played the acc I found them massively OP that's why I quit acc... And I like my mage buffs lol

uthmanz

May 25, 2009
Well you're right @@
cora vaerda
only got 3K(1 shoot normal skill at SK) 1 shoot (i'm using SS+5).
she's using full set.
warlock, using DA 1 set, and 3D+BBB(coz got bunch of HP)
i have DA 1 set+0
it's deff is not strong as her.
it's just like paper.

@mrdialup: You know that acc is bugged.

Pot,pvp point, deff,accu.
so i think DA maybe bugged too. only god knows lol ^^
Værda using melee set not force.